Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: “Bam Bam” and “The Problem” – Must-See TV for 2013

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rios Spanks that ass! If Broner stands in there like he did with DeMarco he'll find out what real power feels like, so he'll be on the move and boxing staying away.

Comment

Earl Hickey talking a lot of **** with "The Hitman" on his sig. Talk about overhyped. STARCHED by ***** and fukquiao.

Comment

complete and utter mismatch. theres other fights where tomato can rios can try and use his no skill style to get his opponent to fight his fight, and KO him as a result, which has been his whole career, bringing the bravado out in fighters and capitalizing on it, but broner is above that. broner puts a viscious, dominating performance over rios, like demarco times 100

rios is not in that class, never was, never will be. he will be exposed and utterly humiliated and beaten

Comment

Rios.. the glorified club fighter. in my opinion the walking punching bag loses to all boxers mentioned by previous posters.

Comment

Originally posted by rogdogx View Post
            Rios will be a live dog in the Pacquiao fight. It will be an all action war which is fine with me. Rios doesn't need Broner and Broner won't fight him any way. Broner already shied away from a Guerrero fight so I don't get why people act like he takes on the best. everyone knew demarco was going to lose that fight and that even though he was rated as the top guy it just showed lightweight is currently a weak division. He's content staying at 35 and beating up on the likes of Ricky Burns. People are acting like Abril is a slouch but put him in with Broner and Broner will look bad also. The Abrils and Molinas make anyone look bad. Put Broner in with Miguel Vasquez and he will look bad as well. Broner won't get any credit from me til he steps it up to 140 and starts beating guys there.
            Yeah because the ghost is really the best. I guess a fighter would be an idiot NOT to jump 3 weight classes for an opprotunity at Guerrero. There is absolutely nothing that Guerrero has that makes it worth skipping the 140lb division to see this guy

Comment

Originally posted by bori210 View Post
              Won't happen. Garcia will knock Rios.Rios will be standing in front of Garcia and you can't do that against him
              Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
              Lol if you think rios could beat Garcia rios would lose by Tko broner out boxes rios fight happens after PAC knocks him out
              Both of you stop - closing your eyes & throwing a left hook hoping it lands will not cut it vs. Rios. BTW, tell your boy to fight his mandatory.....

Originally posted by lx!! View Post
              I don't like either guy, but if Broner follows in his idols foot steps. He will avoid him like his idol avoided Margarito.
              I would avoid loaded wraps myself.....WTF?!

We can all dream about the fight but it won't change the fact that this fight is less likely to happen then a mayweather-pacquiao fight. rios is too much man for broner. i see broner being able to tee off on rios at times but rios will walk through him and wear him down late ala margarito-cotto 1. sure you may disagree with me but the bottom line is it doesn't matter if u do because we will never know. golden boy wants broner to be their future star and rios is arums next big thing. neither promotor accept a fee for the services of their fighter. golden boy is not going to let broner be on a top rank card and vice versa. this fight has 0 chance of happening so there is almost no point in even talking about it.
              Probably won't happen, but if it did. Broner would have his hands more than full with Rios. Rios will force Broner's hand that he will have to KO him out to win. And Rios moves his head well for a puncher, he doesn't get enough credit for that.

Rios can stand in front of Garcia and KO him. Garcia is not a master technician himself and his style suites Rios. I'd favor Rios winning that dog fight.
              I do too. Garcia was getting lit up like the Xmas tree in Rock Center by Khan before he closed his eyes & made a wish....

Originally posted by rasdun View Post
              Its obvious this fight will NEVER happen while one is wit TR and the other GBP. They cant make Mares v. Donaire which is a natural of two fighters who were at 118 together, have since moved up to 122 together and are so obviously the 2 best, accomplished fighters in the weight class and the fighters want it too. They cant make Pac-May the biggest fight in history, which, in 2010 wouldve got 3 mil PPV buys, and still, would do over 2 mil ppvs if they did it now. so obviously theyre not doin Broner v Rios

although Arum is definitely more of a problem, dont believe the PR. GBP is part of the problem too. Just like even though I know Mayweather and Arum are most of the problem for the superfight not happening, Pac couldve done more over the past 3 yrs to try to make the fight happen.

What did the author mean when he said "ended with an ass out hug and exchange of fake numbers" ? was that his ridiculous and confusing way of saying they are avoiding each other
              AND why did he say that it will end at 12 midnight Saturday - that I dont get at all - anyone understand what that meant?
              LOL, metaphorically speaking it's like a girl teasing a dude.....

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                All Roads Lead To RIOS, Pacquaio Trying to fight him, Bradley Crying about fighting Him, GBP is willing to sacrifice lucas to Rios to keep Milking Garcia safe away from Rios, Broner been calling for rios since 130, Reporters are dreaming this fights get made.

Hate it or Love it RIOS is the New face of boxing.
                Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                Oscar and the Swiss Banker got no problem with making fights with TR...its just the oldman stopping these SERIOUS fights and saling in house joke fights....the old dude is killing the game in his own way and we the fans are the ones who suffer....we just eat what their greedy asses cook up...smh...ish gotta change!!!

Bam fighting the Problem is a SERIOUS fight....I favor Broner but I'm not the dude to sleep on Bam...he's a monster.....no doubt, thats MUST SEE TV!!!
                my dude this fight is more competitive than people think broner comes to GET IT and bam bam loves that!

Comment

Stupid, stupid article. How can you say it's time to move from Mayweather/Pacquiao, and then pick a Top Rank vs. Golden Boy matchup as its replacement? Have fun waiting years for another fight that will probably never happen. Plus Rios is a joke. A fight with Broner would be lopsided and boring. This isn't even close to the most exciting fight that can be made in boxing right now.

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
                    Yeah because the ghost is really the best. I guess a fighter would be an idiot NOT to jump 3 weight classes for an opprotunity at Guerrero. There is absolutely nothing that Guerrero has that makes it worth skipping the 140lb division to see this guy
                    I couldnt have said it any better - Broner doesnt fight the best because he didnt jump from jr. lightweight all the way to welter to fight Guererro who is BEGGING for a big fight. If he beats Berto, that would be by far his biggest win, as his title wins have come against the likes of Eric Aike, Malcolm Klassen, Michael Katsidis and Selcuk Aydin. tough to find a guy in the buch who was even considered top 5 in his weight class.
                    The two world class fighters he's fought - Orlando Salido and Gamaliel Diaz he is 1-2 (although Salido result overturned for PED)

Comment

Be a great matchup it would be interesting to see if broner would want to mix it up with broner rios gets hit often but he does know how to get hit notice he always keeps his chin down and has a good one to he is a tough inside fighter and punches hard with accuracy I think he would eventually tire broner out in the later rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X