Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False: All the TMT cynics will still watch all their cards and order PPVs?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
    No one's hoping for their failure. We support any form of boxing, we're just predicting they will fail, because of the circumstances. They already seem uneducated on allot of things. Signing fighters based on their skillset, without knowing their weaknesses. Such as Gamboa's questionable chin which will get him stopped by Broner. And 50 said he wanted to have headliner's on the udnercards, yet said he wanted to pay them well. How can you make a profit with a bunch of headliners, and overpaying them? 50 knows nothing about boxing, I dont care if he boxed when he was a kid, you have to pay close attention to this boxing game, you just cant be a casual fan and claim your going to start promoting.
    A good post, lays everything out coherently.

Comment

I never really liked this way of looking at things, there are plenty of fighters I dont like and promoters I dont like but I'm not watching their fights because I want to see them lose but because I like boxing and want to see the big fights.

People are going to watch any promotion company as long as they put on the good fights. I'm saving my criticism and praise for TMT until we see how they put on fights and if they are fan friendly

Comment

If it's a good card it's a good card and I'll buy it. If it's TMT fighters vs ham and eggers, there's always Sunday morning downloads.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          i watch Don King...i can watch 30 cents.... Bob Arum too...who cares!
          evidently AK but you make a great point

who the fuhq cares as long as it's good fights being produced then people will watch

people can't stand Bob yet watch TR each and every time it's on

GBP etc etc

the question should have been will there be an increase in viewing Floyd's fights now that he is with TMT?

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
            evidently AK but you make a great point

who the fuhq cares as long as it's good fights being produced then people will watch

people can't stand Bob yet watch TR each and every time it's on

GBP etc etc

the question should have been will there be an increase in viewing Floyd's fights now that he is with TMT?
            Maybe if he does some PR stuff and fights manny in his 1st fight out the bing. I don't think the Money May act has too many legs left.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Maybe if he does some PR stuff and fights manny in his 1st fight out the bing. I don't think the Money May act has too many legs left.
              but he can draw huge numbers if he gets a Manny fight period

my point is why is there even a thread to discuss whether people will tune out because of TMT?

fans are fans and will watch regardless of who's putting on the package

Comment

TMT cynics are not boxing fans, those are people who sign up to this forum because the Boxer they are a fan of was doing well and they wanted to come talk trash

since they don't know any other boxer, when their fighters is not boxing they just come and bash every other fighter

people complaints on Boxing Forums means absolutely NOTHING and None of the Promotions listen to this CRAP

if the Matches are good Match Ups then people WILL WATCH

Comment

Originally posted by Eaner0919 View Post
                  but he can draw huge numbers if he gets a Manny fight period

my point is why is there even a thread to discuss whether people will tune out because of TMT?

fans are fans and will watch regardless of who's putting on the package
                  yeah but this goes back to our race discussion. I can't believe boxing fans would not watch good fights because they don't like the promoter.

That said, I am hesitant to buy another TR ppv after manny bradley. SO if TMT has an event like that, I can see fans turning away.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                    PAC-Floyd will happen guaranteed....now Floyd doesn't have to give Oscar a cut of the pie. Now 50/50 is more logical for mayweather.

Comment

real boxing fans

will watch good cards regardless.....nuff said

Comment

Working...
                      X