Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can't most of you not like BOTH Mayweather and Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can't most of you not like BOTH Mayweather and Pacquiao?

I honestly don't get.

Both guys are legends and first ballot hall of famers.

Both do extremely good for the sport by constantly doing around 1m PPV buys for their PPVs.

Not to mention both are supremely talent. How can you not love a Mayweather masterpiece, like the ones he had with Corrales, Gatti, Marquez, and Mosley. How can you not love Pacquiaos go for broke style. Watching him break down foes from punches from all angles.

They both bring to completely different stuff to the table, but none of it is bad. The only reason I can make is that you guys like e-beefing, but regardless you can't dislike the talent of these two great fighters.

P.S. No mention of PEDs or domestic violence, Thank you.

They are played out, I want to talk about other fighters.

Comment

well i have noticed on this forum in particular, that there are people with personal agendas against one or both of them. whether or not it's personal or they are being paid to spread rumors is another matter. all you can do is watch and laugh, really. you have gotta leave the kids some candy to play with.

Comment

I totally agree but im guilty just like everyone else. Its just so easy to pick a side and then "defend your turf" so to speak. But if we are just focusing on in the ring, its hard to discredit either one of them. Im really looking forward to floyd Ortiz, and even though his antics get on my nerves, Id never try to discredit floyds talent. While I might not always be down with "money may" id be lying if I said I ever miss one of his fights.

Comment

Cuz they're mark a$$ busters

Comment

I was a big fan of Pac and Floyd until 2010.

Now I hate them both.

Comment

im a fan of both....because of their talent and not their hearts

i wish i could see them against so many fighters right now that they're avoiding

Comment

the truth is most fans like both..

The hate comes from *****s hating *******s and vice versa.. I personally cant wait for them to fight.. so the trolling can finally stop..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                    I honestly don't get.

Both guys are legends and first ballot hall of famers.

Both do extremely good for the sport by constantly doing around 1m PPV buys for their PPVs.

Not to mention both are supremely talent. How can you not love a Mayweather masterpiece, like the ones he had with Corrales, Gatti, Marquez, and Mosley. How can you not love Pacquiaos go for broke style. Watching him break down foes from punches from all angles.

They both bring to completely different stuff to the table, but none of it is bad. The only reason I can make is that you guys like e-beefing, but regardless you can't dislike the talent of these two great fighters.

P.S. No mention of PEDs or domestic violence, Thank you.
                    Because I like cerebral fighters with a few exceptions. Just check my list.

Comment

Working...
                    X