Do you do it only for warm-up?
    Do you shadowbox with intensity?

Originally posted by patojag View Post
    All about shadowboxing!

go here to read about shadowboxing tips

everythingfight.blogspot.com/2009/07/shadowboxing-all-about-it.html

Do you do it only for warm-up?
    Do you shadowbox with intensity?
    Both for me . I add 50 punches intense to my conditioning circuits.
    10 squat thrusts
    10 squats
    10 push ups
    20 jumping jacks
    50 punches
    Every exercise full sprint and as fast as I can on change overs , it's intense.Or just lightly and for technique to warm up

Comment

I use shadowboxing not just for conditioning but to see technique. I use it everytime I work out.

Comment

to patraitce on my skills and see if it something i don't like

Comment

the hardest opponent you can fight is yourself. i shadowbox to feel out technique and practice form, balance, combinations. It makes combinations feel natural from doing them so often. i go from thinking ok i need to throw more 232 and now i dont even have to think about throwing in certain combinations to mix up my shadowboxing because its become second nature to me. I can think mid combination what i want to do and i can mix it up on the fly without having to pause or stop to think what i should do. It translates well into the ring because it helps you throw techniques more naturally knowing that youve done it hundreds of thousands of times shadowboxing so it shouldnt feel foreign.

Comment

Originally posted by g0tcha View Post
            the hardest opponent you can fight is yourself. I shadowbox to feel out technique and practice form, balance, combinations. It makes combinations feel natural from doing them so often. I go from thinking ok i need to throw more 232 and now i dont even have to think about throwing in certain combinations to mix up my shadowboxing because its become second nature to me. I can think mid combination what i want to do and i can mix it up on the fly without having to pause or stop to think what i should do. It translates well into the ring because it helps you throw techniques more naturally knowing that youve done it hundreds of thousands of times shadowboxing so it shouldnt feel foreign.
            this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

You never know when you may have to fight a shadow!

Comment

the hardest opponent you can fight is yourself. i shadowbox to feel out technique and practice form, balance, combinations. It makes combinations feel natural from doing them so often. i go from thinking ok i need to throw more 232 and now i dont even have to think about throwing in certain combinations to mix up my shadowboxing because its become second nature to me. I can think mid combination what i want to do and i can mix it up on the fly without having to pause or stop to think what i should do. It translates well into the ring because it helps you throw techniques more naturally knowing that youve done it hundreds of thousands of times shadowboxing so it shouldnt feel foreign.
                being serious now...... This here is the Text book....best answer you can get right here.

Comment

232 baby

Comment

to emulate the movements and tacticts possibly used in the ring

Comment

Working...
                    X