No announcement yet.

Undisputed Proof That Larry Holmes Couldn't Carry Rocky Marciano's Jock Strap

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Holmes would beat the crap out of Rocky who beat a couple of great old men that were washed up he was more a romantics great white hope than great fighter and Im white , he wouldn't live with the modern great HWs and was a very small HW by the modern eras standards, seems you have no idea of prime and totally shot, its all the same to you.

Don't know what youre trying to do but your posts are coming across as nothing more than trolling and its getting old.
    But let's be honest, you wear your pants around your thighs and your hat to the side and idolize black guys like Mayweather.

Comment

Man your life must really suck to take all that time to look that foolishness up

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        But let's be honest, you wear your pants around your thighs and your hat to the side and idolize black guys like Mayweather.
        ...Meanwhile

You idolize an exploited man-child that can't even cross the street without Micheal Kroncz

Comment

Marciano would've been a LHW/Small cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
            Had Holmes landed that uppercut in the 2nd (Moore), the Italian Stallion would've stayed down ... Holmes by KO Moore was LHW power...
            Ain't no slow ass Eye-talian chump beatin Holmes! Too much slick bruvaness fo' dat ass!!

Seriously doe... Rocky was a tough bastard but too slow and small.

Comment

Originally posted by musiol View Post
              Marciano is fuking totally overrated he’d getting a fuking kicking off of loads of heavyweights that have been around since his day,
              Prime Shannon Briggs ko’s him 😂

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post

This is every white Floyd fan on these boards:

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  Ain't no slow ass Eye-talian chump beatin Holmes! Too much slick bruvaness fo' dat ass!!

Seriously doe... Rocky was a tough bastard but too slow and small.
                  stupid ass if you cant afford 50 cents for photobucket 3rd party hosting move your pictures to http://vgy.me

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
                    stupid ass if you cant afford 50 cents for photobucket 3rd party hosting move your pictures to http://vgy.me
                    Weren't they charging like 400 a year or something? I'll get rid of those photos, I keep forgetting.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Weren't they charging like 400 a year or something? I'll get rid of those photos, I keep forgetting.
                      Just switch em. vgy works better anyway

Comment

Working...
                      X