No announcement yet.

Examples of Far-Left and Far-Right Media

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    I read the WSJ everyday and it's definitely not "far right" but it does have a conservation slant to it.

I also read the Boston Globe which has a definite liberal slant or bias to it. Actually, at times, the Globe is very progressive or far left and bunch of their writers are rampant SJWs.
    The WSJ is not bad imo

Haven't read the Globe

I also like BBC and NPR, left leaning perhaps but not unbearable like HuffPost or anything

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      Why do you think that is?

You don't think it's odd that we've been forced to pick between Democrat vs Republican for so long?
      No it's not odd, the system is rigged.

Big money owns both political parties

They also own the media

We have little independence, and half the country is literally dependent on government

They divide us with all this race baiting, enslave lower class to government aid

The elites just give us the illusion of choice.

I literally just moved, and got my new voter Registration info, and on the back it said "would you like to be a volunteer election official" please check a box- Republican or democrat, no other options.. so independent, other, Green Party, libertarian party, etc have no voice..

Same thing if you are a candidate trying to get on a ballot, without a D or R by your name you are screwed, and the media will blindly and willingly not give you any attention, so the common person doesn't take those parties seriously, as they are portrayed as fringe outcasts loonies

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        No it's not odd, the system is rigged.

Big money owns both political parties

They also own the media

We have little independence, and half the country is literally dependent on government

They divide us with all this race baiting, enslave lower class to government aid

The elites just give us the illusion of choice.

I literally just moved, and got my new voter Registration info, and on the back it said "would you like to be a volunteer election official" please check a box- Republican or democrat, no other options.. so independent, other, Green Party, libertarian party, etc have no voice..

Same thing if you are a candidate trying to get on a ballot, without a D or R by your name you are screwed, and the media will blindly and willingly not give you any attention, so the common person doesn't take those parties seriously, as they are portrayed as fringe outcasts loonies
        Agreed..............

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
          Looking over some posts made on the website, I've come to the conclusion that these following media companies are examples of both.

Far-Left

CNN
          MSNBC
          The Young Turks
          The New York Times
          Huffington Post
          CBS
          The Washington Post

Far-Right

Fox News
          Breitbart
          The Daily Caller
          The Daily Wire
          The Wall Street Journal
          One America News

Of course, there are more examples but decided to let others share them if need be.

Post and Discuss.
          None of the bolded outlets are far left. These organizations objectively report what happens in the world and people go nuts when they don't agree with reality. You can go to the Post and Times right now and see conservative viewpoints on the front page of the sites.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
            Why do you think that is?

You don't think it's odd that we've been forced to pick between Democrat vs Republican for so long?
            Democrats/Republicans is one of the worst things that happened to America. It does nothing but cause division amongst Americans. Its almost a gang like Bloods and Crips

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
              None of the bolded outlets are far left. These organizations objectively report what happens in the world and people go nuts when they don't agree with reality. You can go to the Post and Times right now and see conservative viewpoints on the front page of the sites.
              You don't think CNN is left?

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                The Don notice you pointed non-far left media but didn't do the same for the right, why not?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                  I just a look at their editorial page, there's certainly a bias there. If one was to say Fox News was Far Right than I can't see how one would say CNN was not far-left.

NYT seems to be worst, however, obviously Far-Left.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
                    Left leaning? Yeah. Far left? No. Some of their hosts are obvious liberals, but their guests are a diverse political mix.

Comment

Originally posted by The Comic DON View Post
                      The Don notice you pointed non-far left media but didn't do the same for the right, why not?
                      I agree with the far right list other than the WSJ, which leans right. They aren't extreme.

Comment

Working...
                      X