Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-21-2017, 04:52 PM #51
Banned

Quoted: 2159 Post(s)
Shaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond reputeShaolin Sword has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 100,000,498,337.31
funny dude - jas Dog breath - W1LL My apologies man.  Lets fix these fools. - HAMMER77777 

Quote:
Originally Posted by megas30 View Post
No offences, but i rarely used to see Asian people in bars even the ones on campus. It came up in a group convo i had with These Asian chicks, and they said Asian people have a bad reaction to alcohol. They said it is something in their genes, and it causes them to turn red and break out in hives when they drink. They all said they get drunk faster than the average person. Is there any truth to this, Shaolin? If so, that would suck, because you are missing out on a big part of adult social life.
This is true, it's called the "Asian Flush", or "Asian Glow", but very little people know what it fully entails. You don't just turn a little red in the face, no, you are actually allergic to alcohol and could die if you drink too much. turning red is your body telling you to stop drinking the poison. for asian people (some), alcohol really is poison because the liver refuses to dillute and absorb the bad stuff.
Shaolin Sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 03:26 AM #52
Greatness!!

Quoted: 1741 Post(s)
megas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond reputemegas30 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 53,714,862,586,367.55
Total Points: 110,713,962,815,526.44
Thanks for joining the discussion in my thread about GF's and boxing, its nice to hear everyones experiences with being a fan of the sport!!! - Atreyu Khalil Thanks for the link - hectari good post! - -jose- No Message - -jose- f*ck racism, cheers! - ,GGG 
That is a good find The Manipulated Mang - hectari 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
This is true, it's called the "Asian Flush", or "Asian Glow", but very little people know what it fully entails. You don't just turn a little red in the face, no, you are actually allergic to alcohol and could die if you drink too much. turning red is your body telling you to stop drinking the poison. for asian people (some), alcohol really is poison because the liver refuses to dillute and absorb the bad stuff.
Oh shjt...that gots to suck! Now i know why a good friend of mine (Asian chick) turned down an invite to the pub with us back in college. All three of us, a Portuguese chick, an Asian chick and myself wanted to go the pub, but the Asian chick refused, so we dropped her home. She said she wanted to come, but she doesn't think it is a good idea. Any idea why Asians are allergic to alcohol?
megas30 is online now   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
atmospheres?, bars, drinking, fare, heavy, people, sober

User Tag List