Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Malignaggi has inside knowledge that Pacquiao used PEDs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Deflecting.

I'm bored. You exposed yourself as not knowing what the **** you're talking about.

Yes I was wrong about the 14 day cut off, because that was reported and articles written about it.

You have none for your claim of Mayweather offering a 30 day cut off. It never happened.
    That's a good boy. It only took you three pages to admit you were an idiot/liar.

I proved you wrong. Go ahead and prove me wrong. Otherwise STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      That's a good boy. It only took you three pages to admit you were an idiot/liar.

I proved you wrong. Go ahead and prove me wrong. Otherwise STFU.
      You've already been proven wrong. You tried to save face. I saw through it.

Poor guy.

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        Oh, ok. So Mayweather never made a demand that Pacquiao had to submit to testing within 30 days of the fight?? It was Pacquiao now??

Yes, I'm a Pacquiao fan. Good one. Me a fanboy. Yeah. Ok.
        In an effort to prove Floyd was at fault for the failed negotiations, you originally claimed that :

1. Floyd offered a 30 day cutoff
        2. Manny instead agreed to 24 day
        3. Floyd then retracted and requested a 14 day cutoff

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
        Mayweather wanted 30 days - Pacquiao agreed to 24 days.

Suddenly Mayweather wanted 14 days.

Pacquiao agreed to 24 days.

Then Mayweather wanted 0 days.

WHO didn't want to fight??

You tried to paint a picture of Floyd moving the goal post in an effort to avoid the fight.

Common pact@rd logic is really reality reversed. Floyd initially wanted 0 cutoff days, which is standard then and standard now - as a compromise he generously offered a 14 day window - which is not the norm under any circumstances - in an effort to make the fight. Not to mention offering a 50/50 purse split after months of publicly boasting about being the "A" side.

Fact is you misinterpreted what you read.

Why not just own up to it?

Comment

• Wow!!!! This A-Wolf clown is a special breed.

Comment

• I think Pac may have very well taken PEDs in the past but so have many other elite, top level fighters. But Paulie's obsession with him is borderline creepy. Just call the guy out to a fight if that's what you want for goodness sake.

I still remember him talking so much smack about Haymon and his fighters, and claiming that Haymon doesn't want white fighters like him. And next thing you know he's swagged out in Haymon Boxing apparel.

Comment

• If Pac really did take PEDs like Pauile been saying for many years now Pauile needs to just put it out there for the world to see and post his sources. Pauile feels so strongly about this topic so he could very well telling the truth BUT Show us the evidence....that's all we ask for

Comment

• Damn!!! Spoon shook!

Comment

• p''e''ds never won a guy a fight. a guy who was CAUGHT using may have won that fight but i doubt it was a spectacular, didnt see the coming win.

but may should get his money back.

Comment

• Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    If Pac really did take PEDs like Pauile been saying for many years now Pauile needs to just put it out there for the world to see and post his sources. Pauile feels so strongly about this topic so he could very well telling the truth BUT Show us the evidence....that's all we ask for
                    may said it way before paulie did and got sued.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      p''e''ds never won a guy a fight. a guy who was CAUGHT using may have won that fight but i doubt it was a spectacular, didnt see the coming win.

but may should get his money back.
                      Funny how Conte goes into general theory about how Floyd or any athlete who's not subjected to testing or in a program can "do this," or funny how he and Nonito fell off during the camp of Rigo...

Then you have Conte here, no theory, straight opinion that says PAC was doing stuff. Lol. In a court room if you testify that you have no doubt PAC was doing stuff you will then be asked to explain.... as he explained how athletes do it on the "off season."

I mean Conte had a Hard on saying PAC was doing stuff. Conte is monitored by the Feds, what would Top Rank do?! Ask Conte to explain his opinion?! No we don't want to go there.

Here the video where mastermind Conte drops the bomb on PAC. 18+ advised

Comment

Working...
                      X