Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Those wanting GGG to fight Ward at LHW...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
    Ward said he won't come down to 168.
    I guess Ward doesn't want the fight so.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
      Golovkin's success makes a certain demographic feel very insecure.

The GGG bashing is becoming ridiculous! They are making complete fools of themselves.
      GGG is getting held to that same standard that fighters from the "demographic" were being held too for the last 100+ years and unfortunatley he's not living up to it so he's getting criticized by the "demographic". Plus i don't see anyone calling GGG a cracker or anything racial like that, all the criticism is boxing related and that's normal in boxing when you're claiming to be the best. Stop crying! that's what you say all the time, now use that advice yourself and STOP CRYING!

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
        I just want middleweights to not fight welterweights..
        Same here. It is what is wrong with the sport. Lack of 50/50's.

Kovalev/Ward is the first 50/50 at the highest level we will get to see in years. I forgive Ward for fighting a load of guys he wouldn't even use as sparring partners prior.

Canelo is a write off. That guy will never be in a 50/50 again. And he is the money man in the sport. Nothing against him (it's great for him!) but I sort of hope someone like that with the whole Golden Boy machine behind him gets upset along the way. It would be genuinely good for boxing. I think possibly BJS would have a small chance of beating Canelo and they'd take that fight because he is the path of least resistance at middleweight.

Comment

kinda pointless to bring up 175 when ggg and his team wouldnt even entertain a fight with ward at 168. spin it any pro ggg anti war way u want those are facts they wanted nothing to do with ward

Comment

I want to see the fight because I want to see him tested. He's never been in any trouble and I don't see anyone at 160 or 168 giving him any trouble. He is getting old do I would like to see it before he declines. It's not like ward a big puncher and I'm not asking him to fight a big puncher at 175..

Though most of the guys that are asking for that fight just want to see him lose and then spam the boards on hour over hype he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Ce1ska View Post
              He's on a mission to collect all his 160 belts.
              Once he has done that (only WBO left) or if BJS won't fight him.. move up. Nothing else left for him to do at MW - especially in a weak era.

Comment

Originally posted by NateHound View Post
                And say that GGG dragged Kell up from WW so why doesn't he do the same? Here are some facts... if you deny them come in and show your true colours as a ****ing spiteful wanker:

Kell Brook cut 15lbs+ to make 160.

GGG wouldn't cut a single lb to make 175.

Some of you genuinely think it would be the same thing? Some of you were saying there was a huge size difference between GGG and Kell, I didn't see it at all. Kell looked the thicker man. Smaller bone structure, denser muscle. Imagine the difference between him and someone who said it's hard to make LHW?

Of course the few typical ones like CaneloMaidana, SugarKaineHook etc will deny this and spout out some nonsense...
                Didn't you guys want Floyd to jump two divisions to fight Triple Clown? Tell me then, how much does Floyd cut to make 152lbs for Canelo? Oh wait? Did he even make 152lbs? Lol, he couldn't even make the 152 catchweight, ON FREAKIN FIGHT NIGHT WEIGH IN, nevermind the one day weigh in.

Yet you clowns want him to fight Triple Clown.

Comment

The excuse of every Black dude who can't handle White guys beating up on the Brothers go away

Comment

Originally posted by Daddy T View Post
                    I guess Ward doesn't want the fight so.
                    Ward looks very lean even at 175. He said he can't go back down and I believe it. One of the reasons he's going to be so tough against Kovalev is that he is naturally right on the weight. In fact he could be tight on it.

As to GGG/Ward? Ward is too big. If GGG wanted to make a run at him at 175 (maybe after Degale) I'd love to see it.

It's all coulda/woulda/shoulda to me. I'd love to see it but as long as GGG gets the top middleweights I won't complain too much. His career will be what it is and it'll get judged accurately in hindsight just like they all are.

We all know who the consensus ATGs are and it's up to GGG whether he even tries to be in consideration.

Comment

"Leave Golovkin alone!!!!"

Comment

Working...
                      X