No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Klitschko: Tyson Fury Will Be One of My Toughest Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    WBA/IBO/WBO/IBF heavyweight world champion Wladimir Klitschko (64-3, 53 KOs) always speaks respectfully about his opponents. The champion is not acting any different when it comes to discussing the upcoming defense of his world titles on November 28 with mandatory challenger Tyson Fury (24-0, 18 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]
    Didn't Klitschko say the same thing about Pulev?

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      WBA/IBO/WBO/IBF heavyweight world champion Wladimir Klitschko (64-3, 53 KOs) always speaks respectfully about his opponents. The champion is not acting any different when it comes to discussing the upcoming defense of his world titles on November 28 with mandatory challenger Tyson Fury (24-0, 18 KOs).

[Click Here To Read More]
      Didn't Klitschko say basically the same thing about Pulev?

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
        It probably will be one of Wladimir's toughest fights, given the situation outside the ring (with his wife...).
        **** that what is with his wife? No matter what it makes no difference. If the fight will be tough it is because of Fury.
        Stop the lame excuses.
        Last edited by Tobi.G; 11-02-2015, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tobi.G View Post
          **** that what is with his wife? No matter what it makes no difference. If the fight will be tough it is because of Fury.
          Stop the lame excuses.
          I guess you havn't herd ,Klitschkos wife is suffering from postpartum depression.
          Any one with a wife who has gone through knows it can be hard on the husband as well

Comment

Originally posted by jknightx View Post
            I guess you havn't herd ,Klitschkos wife is suffering from postpartum depression.
            Any one with a wife who has gone through knows it can be hard on the husband as well
            Klitlickers are already getting their excuses in.

"Wlad wasn't properly prepared"

As a so called consummate professional & the elder statesman of boxing, he should be able to put any personal issues aside & concentrate on his job.

I've had personal issues in the past with family etc, but i still had to go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
              It probably will be one of Wladimir's toughest fights, given the situation outside the ring (with his wife...).
              Originally posted by jknightx View Post
              Fury will soon make Wlad forget about his domestic problems.

Comment

The only reason it can be his toughest fight is because he's older. If Wlad was 35, it would have been a 6th round TKO.

Comment

Klitschko inside 6 rounds

Comment

I still have klit, want to make bets?

Comment

I still got Klitschko but I watched a Boxing Show on Ukrainian tv and He didn't look too confident so I wouldn't be surprised if Wlad loses.

Comment

Working...
                      X