No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Takes Aim at Racist Twitter Attackers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Takes Aim at Racist Twitter Attackers

TYSON FURY has come out punching in a bid to KO vile Twitter trolls taunting him in a sickening race hate campaign.

Heavyweight warrior Fury, 24, is fighting back after being left on the canvas by a tirade of foul-mouthed abuse aimed at his gypsy heritage.

English-born Fury, who is homing in on a world title shot after 20 straight wins, comes from a family of Irish travellers and has to cope with a daily barrage on the social networking site.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Glad Tyson Fury is standing up against Twitter racism... i'm sick of it.

Racism against Whites isn't frowned upon like it is against other races/ethnicities. It offends me how whites are treated by the media and boxing fans.

Good job Tyson Fury

Comment

Tyson Fury was happy to be British, until David Price became mandatory challenger for his title. Then, Fury gave up his British title, denounced his Britishness, and fought for the Irish title instead.

He is not facing 'white' racism, some sort of... anti-gypsy/traveller hate.

When I was a kid, a bunch of gypsy's stole a load of laundry off the washing line. Luckily it was covered on the home insurance my dad was paying.

Comment

Welcome to the internet Mr. Fury. Not much you can do about it.

Comment

Travelers face this wherever they go. I get abused from time to time.

However, it's the younger generation of travelers that give the community a bad name.

What annoys me is.. normal folk always offer their worthless 2 pence and they don't know what their talking about.

Comment

what a load of poop ive been on twitter and he just randomly pops up with things like bellew is a kunt and stuff like that tyson starts it no one else

Comment

Since when have travellers been a race?

Comment

i always felt it was other way around

Comment

Romani gypsies are an ethnic group but Irish people living in caravans in Manchester, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Glad Tyson Fury is standing up against Twitter racism... i'm sick of it.

Racism against Whites isn't frowned upon like it is against other races/ethnicities. It offends me how whites are treated by the media and boxing fans.

Good job Tyson Fury
                    really ?? LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X