Great article on Peirs Morgan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post

What a twat.
    Lineker regularly owns Morgan on twitter. I'm not keen on either but Morgan is definitely the biggest twat.

Funny thing is, on his shows he is pretty good. It's a shame he has to be an absolute well...twat outside of work.

Comment

No idea why he is one T.V. Our gift to the United States.

He's an awful twat.

A true modern-era hate figure.

You're welcome America.

Comment

Limbaugh Malkin O'Reilly and Hannity are twats too. Stop being butt hurt that you were wrong about Marquez.
        I was wrong about Marquez but let me guess, you knew it all along hu?

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
          I was wrong about Marquez but let me guess, you knew it all along hu?
          Are you prepared to admit that the right hand was something that they had been working on in the gym for a long time, was indeed part of their strategy, and was not a random punch he came up with out of thin air?

Are you prepared to give Marquez the credit he is due as a thinking mans fighter?

Comment

Are you prepared to admit that the right hand was something that they had been working on in the gym for a long time, was indeed part of their strategy, and was not a random punch he came up with out of thin air?

Are you prepared to give Marquez the credit he is due as a thinking mans fighter?
            You are arguing two different things. First off all you came into that discussion late, I was referring to someone who made the claim that Marquez' plan was to get hurt and fall into the ropes. That's absurd, no fighter plans to get hurt....lol

THAT is what I was arguing, not that it was a lucky shot or that he didn't work on the right hand. Of course he did, common sense would tell you that.

I repeated myself 22 times but you still wanted to argue about something I never said. Kind of like what Foxnews does everyday.

See the connection?

What I didn't expect was him to KO Manny, not in a million years.

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
              For decades? You really are an old fart on these boards with nothing else to do eh? Got any friends?
              I'm 35 years old. "Decades ago" I was 15. This may seem something of a shock but at 15 I was in fact capable of reading. I know, what a nerd right?

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
              Ask the founding fathers when they kicked the imperialist backside back to their island.
              I think I'd rather lose a war than be the ones that went running for help to the French

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                I'm 35 years old. "Decades ago" I was 15. This may seem something of a shock but at 15 I was in fact capable of reading. I know, what a nerd right?
                So at age 15 you were already building up hate for people? Even when chances are you didn't even understand what you really hating at age 15? Now it makes perfect sense why your as hateful as you are.

You parents were probably very hateful themselves. You probably had a bad childhood and try to take it out on internet forums. No surprise though, most atheist are lonely and hateful.

by the way how does a 35 year old spend so much time on an internet forum as you do? No family? kids? Wife? Job? Social Life? Friends? Hobbies (beside internet)?

Comment

Originally posted by ANDROIDISM View Post
                  So at age 15 you were already building up hate for people? Even when chances are you didn't even understand what you really hating at age 15? Now it makes perfect sense why your as hateful as you are.
                  I hated the news of the World and its predilection for getting drunk celebrities to admit to stupid things and then running exposes on them.

You parents were probably very hateful themselves. You probably had a bad childhood and try to take it out on internet forums.
                  What a strange thing to say. I wonder why you would come to those conclusions. Perhaps you suffered in your childhood yourself. Surely you couldn't be making such absurd and hurtful claims simply because of a baseless religious bigotry.

No surprise though, most atheist are lonely and hateful.
                  Oh I see.

by the way how does a 35 year old spend so much time on an internet forum as you do? No family? kids? Wife? Job? Social Life? Friends? Hobbies (beside internet)?
                  I honestly never noticed you on this forum other than to puzzle slightly over why you would choose to model your entire persona on a mobile phone platform. Now I see you as a sad twat who for some reason is desperate to make themselves feel better by attempting to denigrate the life of a complete stranger.

I sincerely hope it has worked.

Comment

He's a loud mouth drama queen who loves to make himself the centre of attention. He belongs on Fox news next to Bill O'Reilly. To think that he replaced Larry King.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
                      He's a loud mouth drama queen who loves to make himself the centre of attention. He belongs on Fox news next to Bill O'Reilly. To think that he replaced Larry King.
                      In fairness his job is to bring in ratings. If histrionic ranting and Public School buttfuckery is what does it then he's earning his keep.

Comment

Working...
                      X