Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Is The UFC Doing To Make Sure Chael Sonnen Isn't On Drugs In The Silva Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nothing. The NSAC has stated that Testosterone Replacement Therapy is legal with Testosterone Update Exemptions.

The UFC can tell people to knock that **** off and even do their own testing, but as long as NSAC (or any other commission) says it's okay, the UFC really has no bite.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
      the normal, acceptable, testosterone level for a human is 4-1 and Chael Sonnen's level was higher than 16-1, which means that Chael Sonnen was more than 4 times the human limit in that fight.
      They must've caught him on a low day. There is no way that Chael Sonnen has only 4x the testosterone of a normal man.

Comment

Originally posted by JK1700 View Post
        I get the impression that they don't care about the fighters being jacked up on drugs either. They treat the fighters like animals. That's not a knock on MMA because boxing fans are the same. When a guy demands extra drug testing he gets called a coward because most of the fans couldn't care less about the fighters and just want pure entertainment. Something needs to be done about this to make all combat sports safer. If the promoters aren't willing to step up the testing, the commissions should try to force better testing on them.

It doesn't come as much of a suprise to me though. I already knew that Dana White was a scumbag. Chael Sonnen isn't the first drug cheat that he has welcomed back with open arms and I very much doubt that he will be the last.
        pretty much how i see it.

I was on sh/tdog forums when May was named #1 on the forbes.. MMA fans were like Paqtard fans here.. lol

Comment

OP is stupid...

Why comment on something you clearly know nothing about? T/E ratios are a test to determine the difference between Testosterone and Epitestosterone. If you have 10 T and 5 E then you have a 2:1 Ratio, if you have 20 E and 5 T then you have a 4:1 Ratio. Which is funny because you would have significantly less Testosterone than someone who scored a 2:1 ratio. Lets say Chael was at 250 T for free Testosterone which is within Normal Range (I myself am at 241 so it is mid range). Now lets say this is because of his TRT (Because of his undeveloped testicles his body makes a much lower amount of Testosterone, enough to bring on a ton of symptoms and enough to make life **** for any man. I am talking no muscle gain, Constant fatigue and inability to get "it" up) So his epitestosterone (Which is all natural and cannot be enhanced) is decided by his natural testosterone. Therefore if his natural testosterone is 100 or even lower (Which is highly possible) That will typically be his Epitestosterone level also. So now if we peg his E at 100 then his T/E Ratio is 2.5:1 which is well within the limits. Now lets think for a moment.

If his gonads are underdeveloped and he is naturally only producing 50 or even 25 than his gap increases dramatically even without increasing the normal testosterone level that we pegged him at. Chael measured with a gap of 16.9:1 which is high but the T and E specifics were not given out so we have no idea if his T was high or his E was low or any of that so you can not label him a cheater.

He was never caught abusing any substance and the only thing he was suspended for was failure to disclose to the proper person. It was Disclosed and when chael told that to the commission they simply stated that he disclosed it to the wrong person and that is why they denied him his license. So the UFC does not have to do anything to make sure chael isn't cheating because simply put he is not. The UFC does care if their Athletes are on PEDS but TRT is not a PED.

Also to note if Chael was not on TRT his Testosterone levels would actually be much much lower because of the way Testosterone works in the body.
          If a person works out hard T drops. This is why you do not see every male with a Steroid physique. As T drops the muscles repair slower and this is why you cannot do arm curls all day. After a little while you will start hurting yourself more than helping. It takes a while for T to find its way back up from its drop point. Because Chael produces an inadequate amount of T it would take him even longer thus stunting any and all muscle growth. Simply he would be sore for weeks without any results. TRT stops the negatives results for him and allows him to have normal muscle growth and all that fun stuff.

Anyway if you do not know what you are talking about than I suggest you refrain from having an opinion on the matter until you look it up and research everything in its entirety. Think before you spew out random useless crap and drag someones name through the mud.

Comment

Thank You. Silva ought to demand randoms after all that.

Comment

Thy are allowing him to take TRT.......

Comment

Working...
              X