Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather after dark episode 7: "there's more than just one side to a story"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23 mil and Manny's the liar???Y'all better recognize.

Comment

Originally posted by viperz007 View Post
      i havent seen the videos but i hear people saying floyd aint talking about boxing in the vids so nvm watching it

i dunno how people can watch it lol

those people might like watching a docummentary vids specially a stupid one from floyd :/// talking racism :///

i just met a black dude at the market and my fren was smoking then this black dude came and ask for one stick then my fren told him sorry i got nothing left,
      then this black dude got mad at him and say comon man i know u got some there, and he start talking about racist **** :/// my fren was just quiet, then i got mad to that dude and said hey if you think about smoking make sure u have money to buy one.
      then he yapping about racist stuff i was like hey we were just talking about cigar here why change topic about racist stuff :/// then we left lol

why im telling this story?

its just most black people still thinking about them being put down, they not realizing that they are the ones that putting everyone down now what a stupid people.
      the other word NOW they are the ones being the RAC1ST moderfudgers!
      Very common...

Comment

This thread is filled with house Negroes and foolish individuals.

When Floyd Mayweather talked about a "dog being the white mans best friend". He was FIGURATIVELY speaking. Everything we do in this racist society usually has a symbolic representation even in sports:

There are more white coaches then black coaches for a reason. It's not an accident. The Coach represents the Slave Master, it represents Intelligence, Leadership, and Power.

The Players are the Products, Slaves, Dumb Savage wild beast placed before audience for all to see.

Pay attention to the symbolism in sports.

Micheal Vick is hated because he is a BLACK quarter back that can RUN. He represents the future of Quarter backs that whites quarter backs can never LIVE UP to. It's not a coincidence that the majority of QB'z are WHITE.
        It's not a coincidence that the majority of COACHES are white.!!

The QuarterBack represents INTELLIGENCE, Leadership, Control, Power, White Mans dominance.

FLOYD MAYWEATHER IS KNOWN FOR HIS INTELLIGENCE IN THE RING!!!

A big no,no, for a white dominated media.

Comment

Originally posted by Race&Boxing View Post

When Floyd Mayweather talked about a "dog being the white mans best friend". He was FIGURATIVELY speaking. Everything we do in this racist society usually has a symbolic representation even in sports:

There are more white coaches then black coaches for a reason. It's not an accident. The Coach represents the Slave Master, it represents Intelligence, Leadership, and Power.

The Players are the Products, Slaves, Dumb Savage wild beast placed before audience for all to see.

Micheal Vick is hated because he is a BLACK quarter back that can RUN. He represents the future of Quarter backs that whites quarter backs can never LIVE UP to. It's not a coincidence that the majority of QB'z are WHITE.

The QuarterBack represents INTELLIGENCE, Leadership, Control, Power, White Mans dominance.

LMAO!

I laughed at that... hard.

Comment

Deciphering The White Mans Racism
            Last edited by Race&Boxing; 05-16-2011, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
              LOL................Mr. whinner.............complaining like a p-ussy.................as usual.....................................
              you sir.........are wise............lol

Comment

forum revive =]

Comment

forum revive =]
                  Whats the point Manny and his fanboys are both ducking the fight lol .

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Whats the point Manny and his fanboys are both ducking the fight lol .
                    Floyd: Take the test and don't forget my $100m!

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                      Floyd is intelligent in his own way, he has proved it thus far with his career in boxing and as he matured throughout the years he became his own man and his income increased dramatically as a result of this. Look, you dont have to like everything the man says, hes not perfect but he has his own views about things just like everyone that criticizes him. To call him stupid when he has succeeded to this level as we see him is laughable.
                      I think much of Floyds success in the ring is down to being around his uncle and dad in the gym from day one.
                      Years of focused training by two good ex fighters, being taught every trick in the book and Floyd having great physical attributes and very fast instincts have made him the fighter he is.
                      He has great ring intelligence, but thats very different from being a smart individual outside the ring.
                      If it wasnt for his boxing training, i doubt Floyd would be a success in any other field.

That makes sense. But Floyd needs a translator more than Manny does.
                      I wonder how much of what Floyd says, or tries to say, is his own opinions, and not the handed down quotes of his uncle and father?

But yes, Floyd actually did have a point.

Comment

Working...
                      X