Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Wlad using foam flooring to his advantage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
    Frampton complained about the exact same thing in his last fight and his legs and power were heavily affected by it...It's a real issues. Stop trying to hide behind whatever this insecurity is about Wilder.
    the OP is wilders jockstrap holder its not me were talking about

and frampton is a sissy then what business has a man who weighs less than my model girlfriend talking about the floor being too soft? ballgag him

Comment

Originally posted by Cobarde Naranja View Post

and frampton is a sissy then what business has a man who weighs less than my model girlfriend talking about the floor being too soft? ballgag him
      oh wow ...You really made every argument you could make absolutely meaningless..Not only would Frampton knock you out but he could take your girl off you if he wanted too...Seriously go back to sleep Dorothy

Clearly you have no experience fighting or you would know how important a solid footing is

Comment

Originally posted by Cobarde Naranja View Post

Oh and that guy doesn't look half as obsessed with Wilder as you do...You seem insecure about him

Comment

Originally posted by PivotandRoll View Post
          oh wow ...You really made every argument you could make absolutely meaningless..Not only would Frampton knock you out but he could take your girl off you if he wanted too...Seriously go back to sleep Dorothy

Clearly you have no experience fighting or you would know how important a solid footing is
          look

with most guys on this forum that argument works

but i am a seriously bearded ferocious looking dude and whats his face (literally forgot his name already) wouldnt step to me

if he tried to i guess id just lay some lavish fabric on the floor and he wouldnt dare cross?

Comment

I cant embed on my phone but this interview with J Nelson he talks about how spongey Klitschko's sparring ring canvas is.

https://youtu.be/bnqPUI15yOo

Nothing would surprise me about Klitskcho in this respect. He's worse than Mayweather for looking for advantages over his opponent

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              I cant embed on my phone but this interview with J Nelson he talks about how spongey Klitschko's sparring ring canvas is.

https://youtu.be/bnqPUI15yOo

Nothing would surprise me about Klitskcho in this respect. He's worse than Mayweather for looking for advantages over his opponent
              Wlad really is a cheeky mincer

Comment

Wow, so he really was practicing on that surface, I thought all this may have been on accident, however it seems it was planned, this guy needs to be exposed!

Carl Frampton fought on a soft canvas and had hell getting dropped against Gonzalez:
                http://www.independent.ie/sport/othe...-31388519.html

"I need to use my feet to get my power and I just couldn't use them. The ring wasn't in our favour. It was soft - there's an inch and a half of foam under it.

"It was just ridiculous. I couldn't get on my toes, it was so soft. That maybe played a part in the knock-downs. I couldn't move my legs.

Comment

Nobody else has thoughts about this?

Wlad got caught red handed trying to cheat by using foam floors which he trains on, this is a serious advantage for him. He should be punished for his actions.

He got away with it against Pulev, even the ring against Leapai looked a bit soft in certain areas but didn't look as bad. Nearly got away with it against Fury but got caught.

This is pretty ridiculous.

Comment

Yea that was pretty pathetic

Comment

This needs to be investigated, that looks at least 3 inches thick:

Pulev took some hard shots against Wlad, could've ended his career, fights like those can have lasting effects on a fighter. It's a health hazard to anybody fighting on this type of floor that isn't already used to it like Wlad.

Comment

Working...
                      X