Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If a fighter is on cocaine is it an advantage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bhopreign View Post
    Its an advantage if youre not strung out and cant retain mental focus on the task at hand. While on it, youre not as susceptible to pain as you normally would and it gives you a sense of invincibility also.
    Good steal. lol. I forgot about the abscence of pain.

Comment

I've seen many people high on that **** do some crazy **** like motherfuckers!

Comment

you done coke? what dyu think?

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
          I don't know I just have a feeling that some fighters may have passed tests because they were so loved in their country by there people. Who knows what goes on in this shady sport! Valero didn't become a coke-head over night, he clearly has had mental and drug problems for awhile in my own personal opinion.
          Valero wasn't on coke when he was fighting.

IMO Valero was a casual drug user most of his life (many boxers are) which escalated in the past year and most definitely in the past couple months to the point of which it got out of control. That doesn't mean he was on coke during his fights or during training.

Ricky hatton drank all the time between fights, doesn't mean he was drunk in the ring.

Comment

Unless you see choking out your heart out by the end of the first round as an advantage no it is not.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              Valero wasn't on coke when he was fighting.

IMO Valero was a casual drug user most of his life (many boxers are) which escalated in the past year and most definitely in the past couple months to the point of which it got out of control. That doesn't mean he was on coke during his fights or during training.

Ricky hatton drank all the time between fights, doesn't mean he was drunk in the ring.
              People on here saying Cocaine makes you feel like you are superman and crazy **** like that!

Comment

A coke high doesn't last very long, you'd have to keep taking it as the fight went on.

But as Sciario said, that doesn't sound safe at all, considering what coke does to your heart and all the adrenaline during a fight.

Plus, you'd keep swallowing the residual cocaine that mixes with mucus, which tastes horrible, that is if you snorted it.

Comment

Originally posted by SoldierWarrior View Post
                  People on here saying Cocaine makes you feel like you are superman and crazy **** like that!
                  No, no coke does not make you feel like superman, maybe meth does, but coke high is quite different.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    A coke high doesn't last very long, you'd have to keep taking it as the fight went on.

But as Sciario said, that doesn't sound safe at all, considering what coke does to your heart and all the adrenaline during a fight.

Plus, you'd keep swallowing the residual cocaine that mixes with mucus, which tastes horrible, that is if you snorted it.
                    I hate the drips man,nasty

Comment

If you were talking PCP maybe.

Comment

Working...
                      X