Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Since Manny Pacquiao pretty much turns everyone into Cautious counter punchers...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL at this guy. Pacman's tiny. Tell this to Margarito, DLH, Clottey and Cotto.

Why don't they rush him? Look what happened to Margarito and DLH.

Comment

its the awkwardness, power and the speed. and those feints. manny uses a lot of feints. bradley said it the best. those feints will keep you on your toes at all time and it drains your energy out because of it. this is why i laugh when posters say pac will get shut out by guys like gracia, thurman, crawford, etc. all these guys are respectfully good but they have never been in there with a guy like manny.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
        Look what Morales did in their first fight. He stepped to him with stiff jabs and had pac looking like a deer caught in a headlight. Morales consistency backed him up and landed first.

Just a reminder how great Morales is.
        Yeah but Thurman, Porter, Danny and Spence are not Morales. Heck Morales at 140 almost pulled a draw with Maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          its the awkwardness, power and the speed. and those feints. manny uses a lot of feints. bradley said it the best. those feints will keep you on your toes at all time and it drains your energy out because of it. this is why i laugh when posters say pac will get shut out by guys like gracia, thurman, crawford, etc. all these guys are respectfully good but they have never been in there with a guy like manny.
          exactly! guy has almost 70 fights fighting and somebody's just gonna rush him and knock him out?

Comment

Originally posted by pesticid View Post
            Yeah but Thurman, Porter, Danny and Spence are not Morales. Heck Morales at 140 almost pulled a draw with Maidana.
            Yep. They are nowhere near Morales' level..

Only the special fighters are capable of beating pacman.

Comment

A) sometimes its not the size of the dog in a fight but the fight in the dog. pac still has fight in him (vs the right opponent)

B) just because 1 guy was able to do something doesnt mean anyone can. wtf. by that ''logic'', everyone whos ever lost would keep on losing. wtf

C) the rookie did not win. those who think he did should never consider judging anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                That's not true bruh.

Cats like Thurman, Maidana, Brook, Crawford, Floyd would walk through him and beat him at his own game if they wanted to.
                I'll just start first with your boy Maidana

Pacquiao beats the **** out of that face first brawling motherf**ker

Maidana can't carry Pacquiao's f**king jock strap, Manny got more skill in his f**king toe nail clippings than Maidana has and ever will have, I like you Wraps but you gotta get the f**k outta here with that **** lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comment

Pac isn't just some bum you can pressure tho. He is really smart, he is an amazingly limited but thorough boxer. His defense is also underrated. Guys just don't feel safe trying to pressure him. I feel like him and Floyd went through the same issue. Pac makes guys tentative so they won't allow him to just fight him like he did guys likw Hatton and Cotto. Except, Floyd accepts not getting the KO and just winning on points. Seems as if Manny is just reaching that point. The people don't wanna be embarrassed by Floyd or Pac and thats why their fights go the way they do

Comment

the speed :

You cant overwhelm him if you cant even be at a position where you can land.

It buzz them up when they realize the speed was not something that they encountered before.

"How the **** can i hit this tiny man" is what proly they're thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                      I'll just start first with your boy Maidana

Pacquiao beats the **** out of that face first brawling motherf**ker

Maidana can't carry Pacquiao's f**king jock strap, Manny got more skill in his f**king toe nail clippings than Maidana has and ever will have, I like you Wraps but you gotta get the f**k outta here with that **** lmfaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Manny would be looking to quit after feeling those sledgehammers. Maidana would eat him alive.

Staff members would have to put the official win announcement on hold while they spend 20 mins picking up the pieces of Manny all over the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X