Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you rather see Garcia defend his title against; Figueroa or Berto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Omar has never been in a boring fight. This one would definitely be fun to watch.
    he could barely handle demraco power whos is a blown up lightweight how he gonna handle THE GARSH?

Comment

Figueroa is a good kid. He should fight at 140, not a pound more.

Comment

prob omar just cause hes coming off a win, but they both get ktfo

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
          I never got your story. Are you really a Mexican-American living in Japan full time? How did that conspire?

How do they treat you over there? And sorry for your loss btw, I saw what you posted in that other thread.
          My full story
          ?? Will be told another day.

My dad placed a love of japan in my heart. He was impressed that after being destroyed in WW2, they were able to come back and surpass Mexico, Brasil in manufacturing. My dad has 2 patents & a 4 th grade education to his name. I was the first in my family to graduate high school, and go to college, UC Berkeley, EECS. Now my buddies will know for sure who I am.

How do they treat me here?

Complex question: I get treated good and bad.

My big issue now is directed more towards the USA.
          You see, I have to pay income tax in Japan. But the IRS wants me to pay US tax too. I get double taxed and it is the law of the U.S., but if I lose my job, I get no unemployment benefits or SSI.

In my mind I am a slave, my labor is owned by the U.S. Gov.

http://japan.usembassy.gov/mobile//e/acs/tacs-tax2.html

More later

Comment

I'd prefer neither of these guys

Comment

Andre Berto

Comment

Most definitely Berto. That's the fight that'll get him the recognition, but it'd be great if Khan wins against Canelo and then DSG KOs him again to get ATG status. Someone in a thread said why didn't he call Mayweather out, even as a symbolic gesture to show he'll fight anybody, but that's the thing with Danny, he never runs his mouth and whoever manages his public relations are atrocious. Anyway, Mayweather would have never agreed given the level of opponents at the time, and don't mean skill level I mean PPV level. For his record and for having a KO win against Khan you'd think Danny would be more vocal and ****y, but no...feet on the ground, humble and a terrific solid guy who wears his heart on his sleeve. Reminds me of Foreman and Spinks in that respect.

Comment

Berto of course. Panterita would get absolutely wrecked because he'd get hit with almost everything Garcia throws. Actually, it would be an entertaining bout because Garcia wouldn't have to retreat and/or clinch as much as he's been doing.

However, I'd prefer Berto/Spence.

Comment

Pretty close so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X