planning to create a group called C-clan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] planning to create a group called C-clan

C stands for ****.

And the members should be posters who have the guts to put lesser posters in the right place.

The benefit I offer is nothing. No points, no green k.

The problem is I dunno how to start it and am still looking to invite deserving members.

You should not call it a clan, seems like you are copying others.

I was thinking of making The T Foundation, but I actually agree Zimmerman was not guilty as the media portrayed so I left it.

You can be President of the 'C - Foundation' and I the VP.

C stands for Cvnt. You earn your patch by being a Cvnt. Many people must hate you and you need to be able to troll and hang with the big boys.

Do you accept my offer of being VP? I can get many members of a satisfactory Cvnt level.

People can apply, and even add a thread that they trolled, owned and sonned someone to help their application.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
      You should not call it a clan, seems like you are copying others.

I was thinking of making The T Foundation, but I actually agree Zimmerman was not guilty as the media portrayed so I left it.

You can be President of the 'C - Foundation' and I the VP.

C stands for Cvnt. You earn your patch by being a Cvnt. Many people must hate you and you need to be able to troll and hang with the big boys.

Do you accept my offer of being VP? I can get many members of a satisfactory Cvnt level.

People can apply, and even add a thread that they trolled, owned and sonned someone to help their application.
      You're highly qualified for just being a VP. Anyway you hmandle the operation too of the C-foundation.

Comment

Originally posted by led* View Post
        You're highly qualified for just being a VP. Anyway you hmandle the operation too of the C-foundation.
        President LED, I respectively as you to make a group.

C-Foundation sounds professional. We shall be an organisation of highly skilled Cvnts and not just any Newbie can join. We are the best e-hitmen around.

I will work on a signature of our members using my excellent paint skills once we get up and running.

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
          President LED, I respectively as you to make a group.

C-Foundation sounds professional. We shall be an organisation of highly skilled Cvnts and not just any Newbie can join. We are the best e-hitmen around.

I will work on a signature of our members using my excellent paint skills once we get up and running.
          Do as you may, Mr. VP.

Comment

What about The C-Men?

The C-Men shall cover all of Boxing Scene.

Comment

C-men sounds good but future haters will call it she men.

Comment

Nothing like some C-Men to start the day. Slurp

Comment

I know you are partial to some Dlck, but would you like to join The Foundation Oasis Lad?

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X