No announcement yet.

Andy Ruiz Jr, The Truth?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy Ruiz Jr, The Truth?

Just saw this guy take out hanks, pretty impressive. How is this guy so fast considering he is so fat? Dude has good combos and power aswell. Is he a threat?

If he gets in good shape he will be a threat imo. Exceptional handspeed for such a big man.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      If he gets in good shape he will be a threat imo. Exceptional handspeed for such a big man.
      agreed. I wish he did lose weight. Let's not talk about World title.... but a problem for other contenders and prospects

Comment

Imo he would take out glass chinned fury. Thats a perfect fight for him right now.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
            Imo he would take out glass chinned fury. Thats a perfect fight for him right now.
            Doubt it gets made next.... and probably only going to happen in the UK. It'd be awesome though if Fury came back to MSG and Arum put him as a co-feature on GGG's card in November.
            But that might be too soon from the Haye fight and Ruiz probably on Pac's card

Comment

Needs to get in better shape & his face was marking up from almost every punch hanks hit him with. Ruiz looks to have great handspeed & good chin. He throws combos in flurries like arreola. Make that happen in the future... I still think leapai should be the next target holding 2 WBO regional belts. Make it happen in china for the 3 belts. Both will be in top 10-15 now so make it an eliminator...

Comment

Originally posted by Aztec Wanker View Post
                that fight would be in the UK and Fury would be allowed to work the inside. Ruiz in his current shape would find that very exhausting.

Comment

I'm really high on Ruiz but I don't think he takes a title until the Klits have gone, then he might pick up a strap. And I think he'd beat most guys right now, but Fury would be very difficult for him, because despite his speed advantages, Ruiz has got reeeeeeeeeeally short arms, and Fury only might have medium handspeed but he's got decent to good reflexes when he's on the outside.

Very impressed with Ruiz today, both for the way that he got the KO and for the fact that he looks as though Eric Cartman took up boxing.

Comment

butterbean jr

Comment

Working...
                    X