No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez Denies Fifth Pacquiao Fight, No Decision Yet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
    I never read such Sh## on an adult forum !!

This is like a school yard with a bunch of brats crying and making fun

At least I know who is the S## B###### on here

Why don't you grow UP !?

JMM gave spectacular KO not to my liking

JMM should have known better to make a promise like that to his wife , it was like he had admitted to defeat

IF,,big money is to be made in this sport its now in the hands of JMM the GREAT,,,,,,,,,,,I HOPE he gives Manny the fight, if he KO's Pac he nailed the lid on the coffin but he hasn't no matter how many of you crybabies say he has and won all those fights. JMM only won one, the last. JMM deserves 30 mill in a rematch with Pac getting 10-20 mil

I am sure all you know it alls out there are ready to lay odds right

So we will see how big you are on JMM's win ,, who wants to give some big odds ? The poor little midget one dimensional that can't hurt nobody is against the smartest man in the ring, so whats yer odds ?????
    Hey crybaby, your boy got KTFO !!

Remember saying this 1 day before the fight?.....

" Pacquiao will knock out Marquez

I SEE SOMETHING
    "

Pacquiao has never beaten Marquez, anyone who understands boxing and watched those fights understands this.

4-0

Comment

• Take the Test Manny.........

Originally posted by Chicago_Brown View Post
      I'm not making any PED accusations against JMM. However I do find it very ironic that he keeps speaking of suing Freddie Roach, an easy uneducated target, for making one indirect comment regarding the potential for PED use while at the same time Victor Conte (a professor and expert on PEDs) has flat out stated on no uncertain terms that he believes JMM was a PED user for the past two years. Check his official Twitter account for reference. BTW- News flash JMM local commissions don't test for BPO, PEDs, etc. They do NO random blood testing which neither you nor Pac (to be equal) participated in. They are basically pointless formalities that don't prove much of anything. Stop please stop it with I pass the NSAC test so I'm clean wrap. Any well educated drug cheat as JMM's chief S&C coach is could and would be those test with his eyes closed. He passed WADAs testing for years. Why not the NSAC? I'm just sayin... ;-)
      Nah, you're still crying.....

..... here

Comment

• Fight Malignaggi Pac, unless Paulie dont want Marquez's leftovers.

Comment

• if pacquiao somehow knocks out marquez with one punch in a fifth fight, i'd totally buy PPV for a sixth.

Comment

• Marquez has nothing to prove in a fifth fight. In many people's opinion he won 3 out of the 4 fights with the last one being convincingly. P a c t a r d s just wanna get their fake grove back. The only way I would take a fifth fight it I were Marquez if I got 60% of the purse and the fight were in Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
              Its a tough choice for JMM you know he's thinking I can make the lions share make my demands and probably knock this guy out even easier because lets face it Manny for whatever reason no longer has the punch resistance to JMMs right hands,
              Jmm was in a war and had to take some serious shots to get that ko, it was perfectley set up two half steps back and he walked manny into it ,was a very short punch which made all the difference.
              but on the other hand what if he gets robbed again? Jmm was having a rough round but he never wavers when hes hurt,this whole notion that manny had him out is bs , he obviousley was nOT hurt to perfectley set that shot up,its the same mistake soo many JMM victims fall for they think hes more hurt than he really is and they wind up getting KTFO ,After seeing Maanny knocked down then out a 5th fight would be very favorable to JMM ,it doesnt matter what Manny does JMM always kicks it up that extra notch,cant box because he gets out-boxed cant brawl because hell get iced. The only factor here is JMM will be 40 yrs old.
              Frankly Manny is a total idiot to want to fight JMM again it would be the end for him if it isnt already.
              yes it would be bad for pacquiao to want to fight him again you are so right man he won't be the same fighter not as aggressive and very hesitant that being said Marquez would counter him into defeat and possibly ko him again he will never be the same.

Comment

• Where would Marquez be without Pacquiao, he would just be another boxer

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                  I know when a fighter is shook and when he says he has to ask for his wife's permission to fight that means he shook
                  shook? he just sparked your hero clean out. get over it

Comment

• Pacquiao should retire. There's nothing for him to prove. He is 2-1 win-loss ahead of Marquez. And he was ahead in the scoring until the lucky "where in the PEDs world" punch caught him.
                    Last edited by marikudo; 12-30-2012, 10:42 AM. Reason: error

Comment

• Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
                      1. JMM has a losing record against both

2. Pac never made no excuses to not fight floyd and gave JMM 3 rematches

3. JMM ducked Morales

4. Get your facts straight
                      Originally posted by richardt View Post
                      A), Pac said he was afraid of needles. Thats a duck. BOTH Pac and Floyd were Prima Donna's in negotiations. B) JMM knocked Pac COLD and any of those 3 fights could have gone either way. C) JMM never ducked Morales, he chose more monetary viable options. Pac and Floyd are more feared than Morales and he fought both.
                      We need to be clear about this point. Morales never gave Marquez a shot when he was on top. Marquez paid with the same coin.

Comment

Working...
                      X