No announcement yet.

Pacquaio vs Bradley: An interesting take on bias

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
    I don't know if any of you have seen this video, but it certainly brings to light quite a bit of bias by HBO commentators.

I think we all know that HBO commentators are pretty bad, but this video offers a different view of how HBO pays these men to tell you what you are seeing instead of calling it straight.

Hell of a vid.
    yup, HBO commentators are biased but the best example I think is Berto vs Guerrero... Max and Jim are really overboard on that fight favoring Berto!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      Bradley lost that fight, But it's not as wide as I score it when I first saw the fight.
      yup, so many people got over-emotional about this. no surprise i guess since we're talking about pacquiao here, just look at the responses in this thread. all it takes is a second viewing to see how close the fight was, which i seriously doubt many casual fans did. bradley took the first two rounds and comfortably outboxed pac in the last 3 in my eyes. the middle rounds were sloppy and could have gone to either fighter depending on what you saw so i can understand how the judges gave bradley the decision.

and how many threads about the "marquez foot stopping trick" or "watch the fight in super slow-mo 3d" threads did we have on here at one time? yup, that's what i thought. it's ok to SPAM if you're hugging pac's ball sack i suppose. dude's wanna be jr hall monitors all a sudden...

Comment

the right man won.. Pac will be back on hbo after dark fighting 10 rounders soon

Comment

HBO have always been a bucn of biased nuthugging f'aggots...F'ucking Lampley and Ledermans old pathetic asses just loving sucking Pac's c'ock so much, its disgusting.

With all that said, Pacquiao still beat Bradley but nowhere near as much as stupid ass Lederman had it.

I had it 116-112 for Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by devildg View Post
            Bradley lost the fight, he could not **** against an old ass fighter, get over it Brotha
            Yep,Pacquiao kicked his ass big time. All the boxing writers at ringside said so. All the Mayweathers said Pacquiao won by a country mile. When a Mayweather says Pacquiao won a fight then you can take it to the bank that he won that fight.

Comment

Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
              Go to thread starter, go to boxrec and check out the list of score from media/analyst of the fight. Only 1 or 2 scored it for JMM. Basically, it was a unanimous decison on the media/analyst that Pac won.

Pull your head out of you a$$, wipe the tears from your eyes, look at yourself at the mirror, and just accept that Pac beat a hungrier, much younger fighter.

massive fail

Comment

Reminds me of this vid made idiot *******s.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  Yep,Pacquiao kicked his ass big time. All the boxing writers at ringside said so. All the Mayweathers said Pacquiao won by a country mile. When a Mayweather says Pacquiao won a fight then you can take it to the bank that he won that fight.
                  Wow, Bradley had not one mark on him and he got beat big time huh? So manny haters crying over this post. Pac landed clean about 5 times in that fight and he destroyed Bradley? hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. And then he didnt want to go get his belt back after he supposedly easily beat a man? ahahahahahahahaha. Remember when Roy fought Griffith immediately after a controversial loss. Thats what you do when you know you won. Pac said nah keep the belt. Because he knows Bradley is better than him with no feet!!!!!!! He doesn't want to see Bradley again.

Comment

Who gives a damn? Pacquiao won that fight, 99% of ringside analysts agree. HBO is known to nuthug, this isn't anything new unless you're new to boxing.

Comment

That was a given before the fight... HBO gobbles nuts and has jizz in their eyes

Comment

Working...
                      X