Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So can Ghost use that rough style to overcome the shoulder roll of PBF??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So can Ghost use that rough style to overcome the shoulder roll of PBF??

I've always said you cant dance with PBF. You need to get in his azz and rough him up.

Ghost proved he can mug, hold and hit, steer his opponents into position to score KD's.

All that plus height, rock solid chin, good technique, and the power to put down solid Welters....

Have his odds improved any? Can he out brawl the shoulder roll?

Thoughts?

very funny thread.

Comment

Guess not. lol

Comment

First off, Floyd better not fight this bum. Second off, you think theirs a chance in hell that the ref in a Floyd vs Guerrero fight would allow what went on tonight!?

Comment

I think he can be competitive and can give Floyd a very tough fight myself.

Comment

I know this kind of fight ain't what Floyd wants... Floyd wants easy fights

Comment

no he would get schooled. look at all of the people in the last ten years who won rounds against mayweather, most of them did it with a good jab. See zab, DLH and Cotto. The guys who just try to pressure like hatton and ortiz dont do as good.

floyd has already fought larger guys and guys with more power than little guerrero. easy fight for floyd and he wont get any credit for the win, i dont want to see it.

Comment

Smh....................................

Comment

Floyd is not Berto. Outside of Ward Floyd is the best inside fighter in the sport. The post fight high is strong in here.

Comment

Originally posted by GattiFan View Post
                    I've always said you cant dance with PBF. You need to get in his azz and rough him up.

Ghost proved he can mug, hold and hit, steer his opponents into position to score KD's.

All that plus height, rock solid chin, good technique, and the power to put down solid Welters....

Have his odds improved any? Can he out brawl the shoulder roll?

Thoughts?
                    Would be a dumb idea for Robert to try on Floyd.

1) Southpaws lose their southpaw angles at close quarters

2) Floyd is one of the best inside fighters today

3) No one today fights as well off the ropes as Floyd

Comment

Working...
                    X