No announcement yet.

Danny Garcia vs Lucas Matthyyse is a guaranteed fight of the year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
    Garcia hit Holt and Campbell with everything including the kitchen sink and couldn't put them away. Zab stopped Paris who was undefeated and Mabuza, a tough guy who hadn't been stopped in years. Garcia is a better fighter right now and is more likely to hit you consistently but punch-for-punch I think Zab hits harder.
    Speaking of 140 and Mabuza what do you think of Allakhverdiev who easily stopped Mabuza and his potential Guzman fight? I just hope Garcia, Peterson, Matthysse, Maidana stay fighting eachother and we get more clarity. The Morales rematch is really disappointing.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      Speaking of 140 and Mabuza what do you think of Allakhverdiev who easily stopped Mabuza and his potential Guzman fight? I just hope Garcia, Peterson, Matthysse, Maidana stay fighting eachother and we get more clarity. The Morales rematch is really disappointing.
      Maidana is at 147. He was talking all that crap that he would love a fight vs Matthysse in Argentina but he doesn't want none.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Like Canelo right

And Garcia against Morales (again)
        Yeah like Canelo who they were going to matchup with Ortiz. Like Khan and Garcia and the list goes on and on

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          Maidana is at 147. He was talking all that crap that he would love a fight vs Matthysse in Argentina but he doesn't want none.
          He looked like garbage against Alexander at 147 i didn't know he was staying there. If he looks as slow and useless there again against Karass he better drop down.

Comment

He looked like garbage against Alexander at 147 i didn't know he was staying there. If he looks as slow and useless there again against Karass he better drop down.
            Yea dude, they made up that bs excuse that 147 wasn't their weight. Pretty much blamed the loss on the weight just to end up fighting at 147 again.

Comment

Allakhverdiev is a good fighter, good counterpuncher with speed and power. He caught Mabuza with the same counter Zab landed, straight left after Mabuza committed to the right hand. Difference is he won every rounds before that. Dude is good but I'm not ready to pick him over Guzman, his upper body is too stiff and with his high guard he's open to bodyshots.

Maidana wants to campaign at welterweight now, probably because he can't make 140 anymore, but yeah all these guys you mentioned need to fight each other so we can have a clear 140lb king when the dust is settled.

Comment

Lucas rapes him. Danny is a trash fighter who would get walked over quickly by Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                  Lucas rapes him. Danny is a trash fighter who would get walked over quickly by Lucas.
                  Yup. And if Morales finds some hunger for the rematch and trains hard don't think for one second he can't beat Garcia, he can.

He did well enough in the first fight to show me that he can, and he didn't even train for that fight.

Comment

I think than Matthysse destroy him in 5 or 7 rounds, I think that Ajose Olusegun is better than Garcia

Comment

Working...
                    X