Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been ashamed of being ...Mexican...Puerto Rican.....etc etc etc....????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
    I never heard any Puerto Ricans talking **** about Mexico. They wurrr talking **** about Margarito which they should as Margarito is a piece of **** cheater who cheated there best fighter out of a W. I'd talk **** about Cotto to if he cheated Margarito out of a win, as a result of using plaster. da ****kk?

And Ricans can't really talk anyways as most of thurrr fighters have lost to Mexicans this year....
    .............thats nice

Comment

Originally posted by Mexicanpimp View Post
      only a stupid pocho like ric would be ahamed of what he is:wt:
      U mad cuz U got banned??????? hahahahahahhaha

Comment

You want to hear a real story?

I got one that made me see myself as others see me and I wasn't aware of it until that moment and I have to admit, it made me feel like **** for a second.

It made me realize that there are people that really hate you for simply what you look like.

Comment

< Not Hispanic, and has never even been in this lounge. I'm just here because the thread title caught my eye, and I want to hear Cuauhtémoc's story.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
            You want to hear a real story?

I got one that made me see myself as others see me and I wasn't aware of it until that moment and I have to admit, it made me feel like **** for a second.

It made me realize that there are people that really hate you for simply what you look like.
            Tell the story!!! And I feel th same way Maniaco and The Greatest feel!! IMO the Ricans have taken it too far thus bringing out the ugly side of me sometimes!! Those ****ers want to get all racist and **** about MExicans, **** those ****en Lame ass Ricans!!!

Comment

My first visit to the Hispanic lounge, and already I'm missing something.

Who took my wallet?

Comment

Come on guy's, not all Puerto Ricans are like that.

I got nothing but respect for my Mexican brothers. The Puerto Ricans saying racist ****,
                are morons.

Comment

I've never met any Puerto Rican or Mexican that were ashamed of there ethnicity or culture. We all have good and bad people, however, those people that happen to be latino and loser's aren't a clear representation of who we are. It's nonsense to even speculate a thought as such....

"Siempre somos Orgullo de ser latino"....

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                    My first visit to the Hispanic lounge, and already I'm missing something.

Who took my wallet?
                    you are welcome here bringer cause you a JMM fan

Comment

Very recently, at MSG. I didn't like the fact that the were booing to the Mexican National Anthem.

I don't care if they had Margo on the big screen when they were singing it. It simply was not appropriate

Comment

Working...
                      X