No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SoggyLungs
    dany got her dragons back at the end of season 2...the bearded knight (barristan selmy) pledged allegiance to dany near the end of episode 1 season 3 after saving her from that scorpion insect.
    Yeah, that's who I was talking about. The guy that says "**** off" to Joffrey.

So I guess the previous poster meant they scrapped a storyline with him and another character. Now I get it.

I was referring to the last episode of season 2 when I said she got her dragons back.

Comment

• Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
      Yeah, that's who I was talking about. The guy that says "**** off" to Joffrey.

So I guess the previous poster meant they scrapped a storyline with him and another character. Now I get it.

I was referring to the last episode of season 2 when I said she got her dragons back.
      based on your responses ... you are wayyyyy lost and all over the place ... recommend you rewatch the last 2 seasons ... hopefully it'll answer some of ur questions

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
        based on your responses ... you are wayyyyy lost and all over the place ... recommend you rewatch the last 2 seasons ... hopefully it'll answer some of ur questions
        Are you trolling? I know exactly what's going on. I just don't remember some of their names.

Exactly what was I wrong about?

Comment

Are you trolling? I know exactly what's going on. I just don't remember some of their names.

Comment

i suggest is to try at least remember or yet familiarize their names cause if not, you'll be lost in the sea of multitude of characters in GOT

Comment

• the early reveal of Barristan is necessary since it's almost impossible to cover up the identity of the same actor without spotting him

in the books it's effective but not here in TV

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                i suggest is to try at least remember or yet familiarize their names cause if not, you'll be lost in the sea of multitude of characters in GOT
                I have absolutely no problem watching this show, and knowing exactly who is who, and what is what. I don't know the names off hand, but when I'm watching the show, I know exactly who they're talking about.

I have a hard time recalling their names when actually discussing the show on a forum. Completely different when I'm actually watching the show. I don't know how that works, but I manage to get by.

Edit: I've gone through 2 whole seasons, and I know exactly who is who, episode by episode. I just watched the season premiere, and wasn't confused in the slightest. This isn't a difficult show to comprehend.

Ex. The fat kid in my signature. I might not know his name, but when they're talking about him, I know that they're talking about him. Get it?
                Last edited by Scarcaztic; 03-31-2013, 11:30 PM.

Comment

• That translator chick for the slavemaster prick was off the chain.

Real good episode. Rarely have any complaints about this show. If there is one small one, is that sometimes the special effects are inconsistent. The dragons usually look cool and that giant was cool too, but things like the black smog beast that came out the burning red witch and this scorpion thing tonight look kinda low budget. Still a great show though.

Comment

I have absolutely no problem watching this show, and knowing exactly who is who, and what is what. I don't know the names off hand, but when I'm watching the show, I know exactly who they're talking about.

I have a hard time recalling their names when actually discussing the show on a forum. Completely different when I'm actually watching the show. I don't know how that works, but I manage to get by.

Edit: I've gone through 2 whole seasons, and I know exactly who is who, episode by episode. I just watched the season premiere, and wasn't confused in the slightest. This isn't a hard show to comprehend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                      That translator chick for the slavemaster prick was off the chain.

Real good episode. Rarely have any complaints about this show. If there is one small one, is that sometimes the special effects are inconsistent. The dragons usually look cool and that giant was cool too, but things like the black smog beast that came out the burning red witch and this scorpion thing tonight look kinda low budget. Still a great show though.
                      Perfect example of not having to know each character's name to fully understand the show.

Who the hell actually remembers all the characters names?

Comment

Working...
                      X