No announcement yet.

Katsidis Thank You

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    He's not in the Top 10 for either the WBC or IBF, but with the backing of HBO who's to say he won't be able to work his way to a match-up for either belt?

http://www.ibf-usba-boxing.com/index.php

http://wbcboxing.com/indexEng.php

Larry Merchant is a ****.

That degenerate scumbag got what he wanted - fucking piece of shit is a lackey for HBO.

Honestly. That question was soo out of line. Obviously his dead brother would be proud of the way he fought.

Katsidis just took a beating and this **** is going to ask him about his dead brother. What a classless ****.

I'm not ashamed to admit that brought a tear to my eye - that cut deep.
    I'm not a **** like you or anything, but I got a lump in my throat after that. Kats is so goddamn valiant and that senile fool had to do that...

I was ****ing pissed and ranted about it on a great edition of ROF that night.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
      I'm not a **** like you or anything, but I got a lump in my throat after that. Kats is so goddamn valiant and that senile fool had to do that...

Why don't you record your shows, mate?

I love hearing you go mental during your introductions - your rants are classic.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post

Why don't you record your shows, mate?

I love hearing you go mental during your introductions - your rants are classic.
        I like it to have a pirate radio feel to it. If you catch it you catch it, if you don't you don't kinda thing.

It exists in its own time and space. Like a memory.

Comment

I like it to have a pirate radio feel to it. If you catch it you catch it, if you don't you don't kinda thing.

It exists in its own time and space. Like a memory.
          ^^^^Was the response I predicted.

It certainly does add a certain mystic to your shows, mate.

Maybe one-day I catch it live and call-in.

Comment

NOOOOOOOO, tell me I didn't miss that.

I've started bootlegging your shows (the first one I 'legged had my intermittent commentary + howls of laughter on it, was planning to upload to youtube, but I accidentally lost the recording) - would have loved to have captured that one.

Be bless, Mike. We, 'the fans', love and admire you (in the no-**** way).

Comment

I think Katsidis is up there among the most exciting fighters of this generation. I only get nervous before Pac fights and Katsidis fights. Pacquiao because he's always pushing the limits of his 5'6" frame against much bigger men. Katsidis because there's no knowing what drama and action he'll produce. Katsidis-Marquez is my fight of 2010 so far. Awesome stuff.

Comment

Larry Merchant is a legend and he was doing his job. IF he hadn't asked about Stathi his boss woulda chewed his arse out. **** you all for dissing Merchant who is the great old man of boxing commentary. What the **** have you ever done next to what Merchant has? It added gravitas to a great fight. Merchant is the man.

Comment

Originally posted by ColWallace View Post
                  Larry Merchant is a legend and he was doing his job. IF he hadn't asked about Stathi his boss woulda chewed his arse out. **** you all for dissing Merchant who is the great old man of boxing commentary. What the **** have you ever done next to what Merchant has? It added gravitas to a great fight. Merchant is the man.
                  Merchant can be a ****.

Comment

its the way the goose asked michael.

asked him if his brother would be proud of his performance, as if there was doubt.
                    he could have worded it better thats all.

yes it had to be talked about, there is no question.

Comment

Personally I disagree. I feel it was wrong to ask him directly about his brother. Give him the opportunity to talk about his brother if he wants to, but to practically force it on him with that question was insensitive and a bit ****ish IMO.

I like Merchant by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X