Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

de la hoya come back shocking...will he???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• de la hoya come back shocking...will he???

well we all know he is a bi-tch a coward a guy who only fought for money...but if he comes back he will still be a ppv atraction he is only going to create one more big name...lets face it why is floyd and manny MEGA STARS?????????????????he might fight saul alvarez its the only way i see alvarez becoming a PPV star to compete against chavez jr to create that big mega mexican fight in 3 years.casual mexican fans dont know who saul alvarez is trust me only the hardcore boxing fan.or who will the Gay Boy fight?
    yes he needs to hyphe another fighter up
    100.00%
    his GPB is lacking money.
    0.00%
    no he will not come back
    0.00%

well he retired because pacquiao kicked his ass so bad.

after seeing pac kick hatton , cotto , clottey and marg's ass , maybe he thinks he has something left and the pac loss wasn't as bad as he thought.

top rank and golden boy needs to call a truce.

chavez jr. vs. delahoya would be good.

Comment

Originally posted by ralph22 View Post
      well we all know he is a bi-tch a coward a guy who only fought for money...but if he comes back he will still be a ppv atraction he is only going to create one more big name...lets face it why is floyd and manny MEGA STARS?????????????????he might fight saul alvarez its the only way i see alvarez becoming a PPV star to compete against chavez jr to create that big mega mexican fight in 3 years.casual mexican fans dont know who saul alvarez is trust me only the hardcore boxing fan.or who will the Gay Boy fight?
      The fighter in your avatar QUIT on his stool against DLH that makes Chavez even gayer

Comment

Working...
      X