Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official (lol yes) Cotto/Pac Prediction Poll.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official (lol yes) Cotto/Pac Prediction Poll.

Most of you probably seen most of the in's and out's for both fighters. Skip the drama and just call it like how you truly see it playing out.
    Cotto win by Decision
    7.14%
    Cotto win by TKO
    30.95%
    Cotto win by Knockout
    14.29%
    Pacquiao win by Decision
    9.52%
    Pacquiao win by TKO
    23.81%
    Pacquiao win by Knockout
    9.52%
    Draw. 1st ballot FOTY. Epic rematch in either new Dallas Stadium or new Yankee Stadium.
    4.76%

Pac by UD, good entertaining fight. That's how I've seen it the whole time, I'm not going to change my mind now. If Cotto doesn't get Pac out in the first 6 rounds, he is definitely losing.

Comment

Early rounds Pacquiao speed and movement problem for Cotto. Cotto mid rounds gets his timing and starts countering pacquiaos shots with hard 2 punch combos. Cotto wears pacquiao down and stops him late. Too big.

If pacquiao wins this fight, I will never bet anyone at 147 is too big for him.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        Pac by UD, good entertaining fight. That's how I've seen it the whole time, I'm not going to change my mind now. If Cotto doesn't get Pac out in the first 6 rounds, he is definitely losing.
        This.

As mid/late rounds pass and Pac's still up he's only getting busier while Cotto will be running on E.

Comment

Pac by KO late rounds..

Comment

Nov.14 cotto is getting beat down a la Diaz-DLH-Hatton style.

Comment

Pac by UD.

Comment

Pac by accumulation of damage and frustrating his opponent with his mobility and speed, a la Oscar.

In other words, TKO

Comment

Manny by TKO.

Comment

My heart says Cotto, head says Pacquiao, got this feeling its gonna end in a TKO in the late rounds or decision, maybe split, but just think Pacquiao will be too fast and get in underneath Cotto's defence to exploit it, and Cotto's face will be mashed up at the end.

I want Cotto to win (favourite fighter) but just think Pacquiao will come out on top, but it will be close, very close.

Comment

Working...
                    X