Why even smoke weed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      what i find funny is that the thread starter has never smoked weed but is tellin everyone how bad it is and how it causes people to commit crimes,he has never smoked but he is tellin people that smoke weed that have never commited a crime while they were high that the weed makes you crazy and do crazy things
      I dont smoke that **** cuz I was educated of the side effects

You all should do yourself a favour and do the same, I posted proof of the mental illness weed leads to and why, its because the THC releases DOPAMINE in the brain at too high of a rate burnin the feeling receptors to be happy

Comment

• Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post
        See you're dancin aroun the truth

The 2nd high and 3rd and so and IS NEVER LIKE THE FIRST

That is because the "happy feeling" receptors in the brain get burnt because of too much DOPAMINE released from smokin weed, and dopamine is the chemical that makes you have the happy feelin
        Uhm I'm not dancing around the truth, I've never smoked it for the second time. So I'm not going to speak on something I don't know.

Seems like you're dancing around the truth, cause I asked if you've smoked and more then once to actually know this?

Comment

You all should do yourself a favour and do the same, I posted proof of the mental illness weed leads to and why, its because the THC releases DOPAMINE in the brain at too high of a rate burnin the feeling receptors to be happy
          weed doesn't do ****, i used to get high before but i don't anymore and i can honestly say that i feel exactly the same now as when i was gettin high, so why do i need to listen to some stupid study from people who themselves probably never smoked, studies and scientist are not always 100% correct

Comment

• Comment

why dont u do us a favour and stfu instead?

also your very biased in everything u say. i can say weed isnt for everyone. u claim everyone who ever takes a puff will become impotent, braindamaged and mentally ill. thats untrue.

and even if i become impotent, id rather be impotent, braindamaged and mentally ill than be u anyways cuz u are ****ing pathetic.

its clear as day why u are doing all this, insecurities. and its sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                why dont u do us a favour and stfu instead?

also your very biased in everything u say. i can say weed isnt for everyone. u claim everyone who ever takes a puff will become impotent, braindamaged and mentally ill. thats untrue.

and even if i become impotent, id rather be impotent, braindamaged and mentally ill than be u anyways cuz u are ****ing pathetic.

its clear as day why u are doing all this, insecurities. and its sad.
                no you ignoramous

I said weed leads to all those, if you smoke enough weed you will become impotent...but wait, you all are smarter than scientists who commit their lives to researching, and smarter than any University student who has a Psychology degree, oh why did I bother....

Ignoramous'

Comment

no you ignoramous

I said weed leads to all those, if you smoke enough weed you will become impotent...but wait, you all are smarter than scientists who commit their lives to researching, and smarter than any University student who has a Psychology degree, oh why did I bother....

Ignoramous'
                  if u smoke lots of weed it might lead to those. like smoking might lead to cancer and drinking might lead to liver problems. the problems u menationed from weed are far less common not to mention it acctually has positive effects aswell. if i have a headache id smoke a joint rather than take some pill with all kindfs of **** in it.

i never said i was smarter than nobody. only someone very insecure would come on the interent and brag to strangers about how smart they are.

all im saying is u are close minded. weed isnt wrong. its not. it might be wrong for u, u might not want to smoke it. but others do. get that thru your head and stop preaching so ****ing much. u are the one trying to prove to ppl how smart u are bragging about your education and ****. nobody is impressed cuz no matter if u are smart or not your a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                    if u smoke lots of weed it might lead to those. like smoking might lead to cancer and drinking might lead to liver problems. the problems u menationed from weed are far less common not to mention it acctually has positive effects aswell. if i have a headache id smoke a joint rather than take some pill with all kindfs of **** in it.

i never said i was smarter than nobody. only someone very insecure would come on the interent and brag to strangers about how smart they are.

all im saying is u are close minded. weed isnt wrong. its not. it might be wrong for u, u might not want to smoke it. but others do. get that thru your head and stop preaching so ****ing much. u are the one trying to prove to ppl how smart u are bragging about your education and ****. nobody is impressed cuz no matter if u are smart or not your a dick.
                    Didnt you listen to anythin I said about weed?

Weed releases the "happy" chemical in your brain called Dopamine, but it releases too much which dulls the receptors to be happy PERMANENTLY, and too much dopamine leads to mental illness

Thats why the 2nd high aint never like the 1st, thats why people move on to harder stuff, thats why the THC content in todays weed is WAY HIGHER than it was before

Quit bein an ignoramous

Comment

Coke grows on this earth, I guess coke aint a drug since its grown on this beautiful earth? SErious man you guys should get educated bout this ****
                      I think that line sums u up.

Classic! lol

Originally posted by Derek Vinyard View Post

weed is for losers, its a drug, real men dont do drugs there son.
                      All cultures in all civilisations have enjoyed getting high or drunk or tripping in one form or another.

Go live with any tribe, with men that hunt and kill to survive on a daily basis, and tell them that the herbs they smoke and alcohol they make and enjoy is for 'losers'.

These people would **** u up for disrespecting their culture and beliefs.

If you want to keep yo dick hard to sleep with women again and again, dont smoke weed
                      Why are u so obsessed with keeping our dicks hard??

I think all the people that smoke here would know more about their dicks than u.
                      Have some faith in them, and stop ur worrying.

The thing is, all you guys NEED weed to have fun, I need no impairment to have fun, training and bein in shape is a high already when fine women see this physical speciman and are all over, quit bein ignorant and bein a pot head
                      U sound like a vain meathead who likes dumb superficial women.
                      Like they only like u for ur biceps.

Theres more to life then dumb bells and dumb women homie.

Comment

Working...
                      X