Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It looks like Kimbo and Tyson is going to happen.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It looks like Kimbo and Tyson is going to happen.

I posted this link about Kimbo responding to Dana and Chuck.
    http://mmayou.com/news-and-exclusive...-chuck-liddell

At the bottom of the interview Kimbo is asked if he is going to fight Tyson next to which he replies he has to keep it hush-hush. Shaw also said last week that he was interested in making this fight happen next. Shaw is also Tyson's former manager.

Is this a fight anyone would want to see?

On a good note it would be HUGE for MMA.

i'd rather see it in K-1

Comment

Blown up street fighter vs washed up old fat boxer. Not interested...

Comment

as stupid as it is it will bring money because its tyson....no matter how old or out of shape he is.

Comment

Ok. Two questions. Three actually.

1.) Who is MMAYou?
          2.) How the hell did they score a media pass?
          3.) Why is it that none of the main sites aren't reporting this, yet this dinky lil site is?

Comment

Originally posted by Royal Burnell View Post
            Ok. Two questions. Three actually.

1.) Who is MMAYou?
            2.) How the hell did they score a media pass?
            3.) Why is it that none of the main sites aren't reporting this, yet this dinky lil site is?

1. They have done interviews with Kimbo, Bas Rutten, Jason Miller, Shogun, Sherk, Cung Le, The Gracies, The Machados, and more. That is just off the top of my head. That's why I'm always posting their interviews because they're awesome.

2. If they can get a hold of all those people they can probably get a media pass.

3. Few other sites have talked about this; MMAJunkie.com and Sherdog.com did as well.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingscenefan1 View Post
              1. They have done interviews with Kimbo, Bas Rutten, Jason Miller, Shogun, Sherk, Cung Le, The Gracies, The Machados, and more. That is just off the top of my head. That's why I'm always posting their interviews because they're awesome.

2. If they can get a hold of all those people they can probably get a media pass.

3. Few other sites have talked about this; MMAJunkie.com and Sherdog.com did as well.

Yet all together none of those ppl compare to Tyson. So thats not a valid enough reason on how they got the scoop and other ppl didn't.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K9 View Post
                Yet all together none of those ppl compare to Tyson. So thats not a valid enough reason on how they got the scoop and other ppl didn't.
                They talked to Kimbo, not Tyson. You have it backwards.

Comment

They talked to Kimbo, not Tyson. You have it backwards.
                  Kimbo didn't confirm anything. He was very careful and guarded with his interview. If there was any chance of this happening in the future, there's no reason for him to comment on it now.

PS : Saying you have to keep it hush-hush to a REPORTER isn't keeping it hush-hush

Comment

1. We got those names when I worked with MMA Madness. Doing interviews with those guys is nothing new.

2. Even when the Madness interviewed said people, they couldn't score big media passes like this.

3. Links?

Comment

Working...
                    X