No announcement yet.

Help appreciated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VBoxer View Post
    do a lot body weight exercises if you don't like using weights.. do things like pushups, situps, and burpees. hitting the bag will for sure do LOTS for you. do exercises in 3 rounds of 3 minutes each. do these things and you will see results in no time ...
    man, try and cut the drugs and smoking though...thats the main problem
    should i just go with a normal heavy bag? i like punching the face and torso thing, but thats like 250$. and how would i go about learning to throw proper punches. again im not trying to box, but i would like to do it right anyway. thanks for your help.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDynamite View Post
      that you realize you need to change is a good sign, and that is the start.

You do drugs and i assume you don't do these drugs alone? You take them with your friends?

If so my best advise is to get rid of these "friends" and start going to the boxing gym and make new friends. It is better to have no (or little) friends than a bunch of bad ones...

If you do take the drugs alone then well it should be easy to stop because you will be soon hanging out with fit healthy guys that drugs (and smoking) will be something of the past.

Good luck
      thanks for the reply, no its not like that at all. its primarily my fault and not any of my friends. i just love uppers, and if its a a party ill do coke or addie if its there. its not a problem, cause its not a habit yet, so if i cut it out now ill be fine i think

Comment

Working...
      X