No announcement yet.

Chilli's doggin Floyd!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Hate Giver View Post
    its of my opinion that floyd is a closet ****sexual. if you google floyd is gay there are gaywebsites asking the same thing. People wonder why every single public, private, boxing, non boxing event, floyd is not with a woman. He is always with a man. His hands are always draped on a man.

This subject has been covered extensively in NSB & *****s in their defense of floyd are quick to say floyd & chili were in some long term intimate relationship because of a photo showing him & chilli hugging in a photo op with leonard ellerbe in the background.

That's why.

Now come to think of it, that photo op was probably for this show.

Come to think of it, almost all famous boxers are known to have good looking girlfriends/wives. If you look at the history of the sport it has always been that way. For somebody as famous & open to the public in boxing as floyd is, its odd that we have never seen him with a woman & never heard of a relationship with a woman.
    He's got 4 kids dude... Chilli said he has 2 baby mamas lmao, so he's obviously gettin some poon... He dont put his **** in the public and he's smart for it, he probably just ****s with a bunch of groupies and random bitches, more props to him... You dont have to have a gf to be heterosexual, maybe he just prefers not to be in a relationship and just **** instead, or maybe he cant get a woman to trust him enough to be his gf.... You ever think of that?

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
      He's got 4 kids dude... Chilli said he has 2 baby mamas lmao, so he's obviously gettin some poon... He dont put his **** in the public and he's smart for it, he probably just ****s with a bunch of groupies and random bitches, more props to him... You dont have to have a gf to be heterosexual, maybe he just prefers not to be in a relationship and just **** instead, or maybe he cant get a woman to trust him enough to be his gf.... You ever think of that?
      ahhh the kid answer...

These guys have kids & families too;

Reverend Ted Haggard:

Senator Larry Craig;

Governor Jim McGreevey

Hence the "closet" ****sexual term. Watch the documentary film OUTRAGE by HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        lol it looks nothing like that... what have you experienced that you thinking like this.... lol.

Floyd is bsing the show... its just to get his face on tv. Its not a coincident that these start right as it leads up to his fight.
        Exactly!!

Comment

ahhh the kid answer...

These guys have kids & families too;

Reverend Ted Haggard:

Senator Larry Craig;

Governor Jim McGreevey

Hence the "closet" ****sexual term. Watch the documentary film OUTRAGE by HBO.
          ok lol well im not trying to argue with you about your opinion, but i just think its weird how you hate on Floyd... Who cares if he doesnt have a significant other? Not I... And to be quite honest hypothetically if he was gay I could care less I would still respect the **** out of him as a fighter.... But seriously, how can he be gay with all that money, dude could get all the ***** he wants!

Comment

Originally posted by hateinyaeyes32 View Post
            ok lol well im not trying to argue with you about your opinion, but i just think its weird how you hate on Floyd... Who cares if he doesnt have a significant other? Not I... And to be quite honest hypothetically if he was gay I could care less I would still respect the **** out of him as a fighter.... But seriously, how can he be gay with all that money, dude could get all the ***** he wants!
            You obviously dont get it. Its not about having a significant other or being rich or famous. Being rich, famous, & having lots of money doesnt control your sexuality. You are what you are.

I got no problem with gay people or straight people. What i have a problem with is closet ****sexuals who dont have the nerve to live their lives out in the open. Watch the hbo documentary outrage. You will understand. I have a strong opinion that floyd is a closet ****sexual & because i have a brother who was married for 5 years with a beautiful woman & had a kid. He came out of the closet 3 years ago shocked everybody, got a divorce, & is now living with a man.

I had suspicious about him long before he got married but that was his life & i had mine so i didnt say anything. I know the signs & floyd has it.

Comment

You obviously dont get it. Its not about having a significant other or being rich or famous. Being rich, famous, & having lots of money doesnt control your sexuality. You are what you are.

I got no problem with gay people or straight people. What i have a problem with is closet ****sexuals who dont have the nerve to live their lives out in the open. Watch the hbo documentary outrage. You will understand. I have a strong opinion that floyd is a closet ****sexual & because i have a brother who was married for 5 years with a beautiful woman & had a kid. He came out of the closet 3 years ago shocked everybody, got a divorce, & is now living with a man.

I had suspicious about him long before he got married but that was his life & i had mine so i didnt say anything. I know the signs & floyd has it.
              Your an idiot with an agenda. Get a life.

Comment

Mmmm chili dog

Comment

I'm a big fan of floyd. But funny how ppl that hate floyd are watching hahaha suckers fall into his trap..I'm a fan of his but dont even watch this ****,follow boxing not the person herbs

Comment

The Hate Givers a ****. He and his gay crusade are becoming extremely annoying. There's no way in hell I'd ever be that worried about the sexuality of another man, especially one that isn't related to me, or even knows I exist.

Comment

i can tell you right off that bat, sometimes a woman that acts like that does it to test your sense of self. that **** won't bother someone comfortable with themself. and floyd puts up with it for a reason because she probably lets him treat her much worse in the bedroom.

ill go watch the episode now and see

ohh yeah. he seems totally in control, i dont know what you are talking about. he's just playin the game.. he's not in love, that ****s being videotaped. he seems real alpha to me. i wonder: if skating helps his balance a lot
                      Last edited by Talon; 04-19-2010, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X