• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      I believe the word you are looking for is "conjecture."
      Nope.

And as I told you many times, dont use big words you dont understand. It makes you look ignorant, and insecure about your ignorance.

As with your idol SafeSpace, I highly suggest you take a Debate course/class. If you're in HS, take it at school. If you're out of HS, take a course at your local CC.

It would help you, alot.

Comment

• which one of you is this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-3I...outu.be&t=2m6s

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            Nope.

And as I told you many times, dont use big words you dont understand. It makes you look ignorant, and insecure about your ignorance.

As with your idol SafeSpace, I highly suggest you take a Debate course/class. If you're in HS, take it at school. If you're out of HS, take a course at your local CC.

It would help you, alot.
            Conjecture: an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.
            Synonyms: guess, speculation.

I notice you never admitted to that error you made when you said the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton is ongoing but you gotta make it seem like you are "winning" all the time.
            Last edited by siablo14; 02-20-2017, 07:01 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              https://youtu.be/o8cuLG82pp0

looks like the guy is famous been interviewed many times by liberal media

their favorite? why?

media likes to pick someone that will make supporters look bad

but nothing bad about the guy
              he likes trump because trump does what he says

not like obamo a failure
              made iran great again

Comment

Damn. Good ol' Double. Look at the type of reasoning he uses.
                Shame on you Hanz. You know you shouldn't try to engage in a serious discussion with Double.
                common sense is what liberals like u dont have

Comment

• Has anyone finally found out what happened in Sweden last Friday?.

Comment

I notice you never admitted to that error you made when you said the FBI's investigation of Hillary Clinton is ongoing but you gotta make it seem like you are "winning" all the time.
                    You missed my clarifications. It was ongoing during the election. (FYI, I believe the Clinton Foundation investigation is ongoing.)

Again, you're not keeping up.

Keep proving your boy Gruber right and continue your stupidity.

Comment

Conjecture: an opinion or conclusion formed on the basis of incomplete information.
                      Synonyms: guess, speculation.

That is his modus operandi-lie and then when another poster has proven you lied, move the goalposts and pretend you were talking about something else.

Did you expect anything else?

Check discussions he's had with me, New England, Addix, etc etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X