Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone here ever ate Mushrooms that grew in your front lawn?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
    I probably know more about mushroom cultivation, spore printing, identification and tripping than anyone on this site lol

I just don't talk about it on a ****ing public forum because how many once legal drugs has the government ****ing banned in the last decade?

People who run their ****ing mouths about it are the cause. All it takes is one forum member who's a police officer, holds political office or just a disgruntled soccer mom with no life to get the ball rolling and before we know it, no more mushroom spores.

People who don't think are the ones who **** it up for everyone else.
    They're not going to all of a sudden assign half the DEA to mushrooms or ban spores nationwide because some dudes on a damn boxing message board sub-forum started talking about the ****, lmao.

All you have to do is google how to grow psychedelic mushrooms and the shroomery is one of the first websites that pops up, and there's literally thousands of motherf**kers on there openly discussing grows. And the shroomery has been around for like 20 years now.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
      when i was growing up someone had told me that those mushrooms came from dogs pissing and ****ting on your grass.
      Well there is a little bit of truth to that...albeit not from dog ****.

Cow manure. Psychedelic mushrooms are often found growing underneath or nearby cow manure. So if you ever see some kids wandering seemingly aimlessly through a random cow field...you'll know what they're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Panopticon View Post
        My GF has a young San Pedro cactus growing at her parent's house hopefully that starts producing some good trips eventually.
        I tripped off Pedro once like 10 years ago. The whole boil down process that I used was pretty tedious and long -- **** took like literally 7 or 8 hours if I recall correctly? And even then I still didn't do it right. If you do it right you're supposed to have a minimal amount to ingest, but instead I was left with like 20 some ounces of it. And anybody who has drank that **** before will tell you that it's disgusting as f**k. I only managed to get down like 16 ounces before I absolutely could get down no more -- like another f**king ounce of that vile **** and I would've puked.

Tripped pretty hard, though. And the trips are long as f**k. Like 16 some hours. It was weird. There were aspects of it that were very LSD & mushroom like, but really it has its own feel for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          They're not going to all of a sudden assign half the DEA to mushrooms or ban spores nationwide because some dudes on a damn boxing message board sub-forum started talking about the ****, lmao.

All you have to do is google how to grow psychedelic mushrooms and the shroomery is one of the first websites that pops up, and there's literally thousands of motherf**kers on there openly discussing grows. And the shroomery has been around for like 20 years now.
          Dude wtf I think the FBI is knocking on my door just for viewing this thread

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Dude wtf I think the FBI is knocking on my door just for viewing this thread

Comment

I can't stand miniscule minded morons with no greater grasp of causality.

It's those kinds of people that hold all of humanity back by sheer volume of stupidity.

Comment

Nah, can't say I have.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  Well there is a little bit of truth to that...albeit not from dog ****.

Cow manure. Psychedelic mushrooms are often found growing underneath or nearby cow manure. So if you ever see some kids wandering seemingly aimlessly through a random cow field...you'll know what they're looking for.
                  thanks for the info, mullet man. those kids will be dealt with. renegade warned you about people like me.

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
                    thanks for the info, mullet man. those kids will be dealt with. renegade warned you about people like me.

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
                      I can't stand miniscule minded morons with no greater grasp of causality.

It's those kinds of people that hold all of humanity back by sheer volume of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                      X