No announcement yet.

Eubank/Quinlan Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    It's not over yet, Hammer might still fail his drug test in which case Price is still an undefeated beast.

Comment

• Fit Price with a pace maker and he a freaking terminator T2000

Comment

• Aww ****. I like Price but he needs to call it a day.

His chin has been called out over the years but it's his fitness that's his big problem. Blows out of his arse after a few rounds.
        That was crazy when he bent down and let Hammer throw punches at him.

Comment

• david price and 12 rounds........these things just don't go together

Comment

• Sr to a young junior: The fact thay you've been brought up in these four walls and you've been protected, I don't think you're hard enough

The only successful fighter from a rich family I can think of is MAB. Are there any others?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
              Price actually managed to beat himself in that fight.

That's quite an achievement in boxing.
              Price couldn't beat his meat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                Aww ****. I like Price but he needs to call it a day.

His chin has been called out over the years but it's his fitness that's his big problem. Blows out of his arse after a few rounds.
                when floyd and ward do it its slick boxing but when price does it its crazy?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                  Aww ****. I like Price but he needs to call it a day.

It's abysmal.

I posted after 1 minute of the 2nd round that he was already blowing, what do you expect to achieve in boxing when you're tired after 4 minutes?

Comment

• lol this Eubank Jr preview - they always show him throwing fast upper cutting punches.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Sr to a young junior: The fact thay you've been brought up in these four walls and you've been protected, I don't think you're hard enough

The only successful fighter from a rich family I can think of is MAB. Are there any others?
                      Muhammad Ali, Roy Jones wasn't rich, but he was doing well as well as Leonard.

Comment

Working...
                      X