Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do hot girls in night clubs get ignored because there to hot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
    ive always been the type who mostly waits for a girl to start talking to me first. . . usually the extremely hot girls don't approach guys first, however, they will "give you the look", to let you know they want you to approach them. .

i admit that im not some smooth talking playa. . . im kind of shy in person (unless i know the girl well). . . lol im probably even a little awkward at times. . . i just can't bring myself to put on a fake pose and be all ****y and tough. . im just a nice guy - not all aggressive, and touchy-feely like some guys can be with girls at the club. . .

it seems a surprising amount of girls actually like this "azzhole persona" a lot of doosh knuckles have. . . a lot of girls don't like a guy who is just laid back, quiet, and nice. . .
    Yeah you're definitely a friend zoner.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Girls who go to clubs without men usually have an agenda : meet dudes.
      Exactly.

Most people in the club are there to meet men or women. Fair enough there will be some that are just there for a night with their friends but no man would be in there if it was an all men's club and same for women, unless it's a gay club of course.

99% of people in there are there because there's members of the opposite sex in there, or they wouldn't go. So people need to remember that and not worry too much about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        Yes and no.

When I do actually go out, I go out to have fun with my friends, not to meet guys. Any guy who wants to talk to me in a club/bar setting really isn't concerned with my favourite book or my views on global warming, they are looking for something to take home with them. That isn't my thing. But I am always smiling and laughing when I am out, so I do get approached, because I come across as friendly. I respectfully decline though.

look at this fat pathetic prostitute frontin.....

Yea all you need is a cash, credit card and a bus doe to bang you,

you fat disgusting sloppy ass thot.

"global warming"

yea, sure julia.

Comment

girls in clubs are trash

library babes only

Comment

Originally posted by davros2010 View Post
            I was out a few weeks ago down this bar, Was just having a chill out and not really in the mood to pull or get pissed. There were these 2 girls on the dance floor in seriously hot outfits dancing away trying to look hot not one guy went up to them they then moved up to the bar and were dancing away a few guys were looking at them but seemed to nervous to go up to them. I had a brief talk to them when i was at the bar but not one single guy made an approach for them they got pissed off and they both left. It got me thinking maybe a lot of good looking girls dont get approached because there to hot?
            Guys are avoiding them, because they don't want the police come knocking on their door the next day charging them for "rape". In ten years, liberals will outlaw sex. Cybersex is where we are heading and test tube babies. Have you been watching what's happening? Almost Every woman is saying they were raped. Just talking to a random chick now is sexual harassment if she is doesn't find you attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
              girls in clubs are trash

library babes only

Very true.

I've never met a man who found a decent wife at da club.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
                No one here is going to get their mittens on my t&a
                This went well.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  Very true.

I've never met a man who found a decent wife at da club.
                  what if a guy isnt looking for a wife

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post

look at this fat pathetic prostitute frontin.....

Yea all you need is a cash, credit card and a bus doe to bang you,

you fat disgusting sloppy ass thot.

"global warming"

yea, sure julia.

Lol

Boxingscene is the only place she can be rated higher than a 3.

Comment

Originally posted by SemiGreat View Post
                      what if a guy isnt looking for a wife

You probably won't find a decent wife there, but I'm pretty sure there are plenty of decent sluts and skanks in those places.

Comment

Working...
                      X