No announcement yet.

Kell Brook vs. Errol Spence

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
    Brook hasn't fought the cream at WW either...but we have seen him hurt by mom cream fighters like Carson Jones and Pauli Malinaggi victim Shenchenko.

You better not be a GGG fan calling a fighter protected.
    Sht brain I am a ggg n brook fan...ggg is currently the fighter who has most fights with top ten fighters in their division...brook has fought top ten....spence hasn't...that's y ur sh it brain....

Comment

Originally posted by Kenchiro View Post
      Sht brain I am a ggg n brook fan...ggg is currently the fighter who has most fights with top ten fighters in their division...brook has fought top ten....spence hasn't...that's y ur sh it brain....
      Brook hasn't looked good vs top ten. Also MW is a weak division unlike 147 which currently is one of the better ones. Spence is basically doing what GGGs been doing fighting who will fight him and demolishing them. I don't see the hate.

Comment

Brook gets a 75/25 split so could happen. I think Errol gets hurt badly in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by DreamerUSA View Post
          Pretty much this. Brook is never fighting at 147 again, and he should'nt. The way he bulked up for GGG, coming back down that far would be pretty stupid.
          that's not true.

brook can come out of rehab tinny little lad. wich imo would be smart move. he can easily make 147 just because of injury and diet. it would take some additional months, but .. he can go back to fight spence and than move to 154.
          it's easy realy, as long he wants to make something big in his carier again. wich i doubd.
          let's see. brook is a warrior. fighting back ggg after 1st round isn't pice of cake, but you can't deny brook was small cat there with ggg and he can go back to spence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenchiro View Post
            You fail to mention his division is dead and top 10 means jack in a dead weight class.

Brook fought ONE decent fighter...Porter....that won't help him against Spence....shi.t for brains.

Comment

Originally posted by cal202 View Post
              Brook gets a 75/25 split so could happen. I think Errol gets hurt badly in this fight.
              Hurt badly....Kell knows all about that.

He'll know even more when Spence is done with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Grimgash View Post
                Brook hasn't looked good vs top ten. Also MW is a weak division unlike 147 which currently is one of the better ones. Spence is basically doing what GGGs been doing fighting who will fight him and demolishing them. I don't see the hate.

Comment

Funny when before Brook fought Golovkin ppl were ****tin on his resume (rightly so too it was crap) sayin he is unproven

But now those people are claiming spence beats brook when errols resume is total s*it so which is it?

Comment

Originally posted by davef View Post
                    Funny when before Brook fought Golovkin ppl were ****tin on his resume (rightly so too it was crap) sayin he is unproven

But now those people are claiming spence beats brook when errols resume is total s*it so which is it?
                    The people that have Spence over Brook had him there before the GGG fight.

Looks like Kell ate himself out of WW and will be surrounded by ass whippings at 154.

Comment

Working...
                    X