Collapse
No announcement yet.

In a Street Fight..Prime Kimbo Slice destroys prime Muhammad Ali

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good joke. I guess Kimbo beating fatties on the street called 'afro puff' provides ample evidence that he'd beat Ali on the street, even though he couldn't put bums like that to sleep in what were bare knuckle boxing matches. The moment this guy fought someone who actually knew what they were doing, he got put away in about 10 seconds. The guy who did it had pink hair ffs. Even though that wasn't in a boxing match, he got floored with basically nothing. Tells you all you need to know.

Comment

I think Ali would win. I am a former army amateur boxer who has been in a few street fights. I punched in the street fights exactly the same way I punched in the boxing ring and my punches worked just fine and got the job done. I am not trying to come off as a bragger. I avoid street fights if at all possible and I was only involved in a few when I had no choice. The guys I fought in the street may have been lousy street fighters. I do know I punched them exactly the same way I punched in a boxing match and my punches worked well and got the desired results. I have seen enough of Kimbo's street fight videos to know he wins his street fights with pure boxing. Ali was a 100 times better boxer than Kimpo and I think he would tear Kimbo up in a street fight. It's hard to imagine Ali not being in his share of street fights considering his bold, fearless and at times antagonistic personality. Kimbo lost some MMA fights. He was no better off his feet and down on the ground than any other boxer.

Comment

in a thread fight, Prime Bald Shavers destroys all stupid threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Kigali View Post
          This Danny Garcia groupie says the craziest shi.t
          "Ali was 25% faster than Robinson, even though Ali was 45–50 pounds heavier."

Comment

Barry Sanders would beat Magic Johnson in football, Magic Johnson would beat Barry Sanders in basketball. Why do people love to act like all fighting is the same fighting? These are silly & kinda dumb comparisons to make.

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts
            Kimbo didn't street fight, his fights had rules i remember when i think it was an ex cop started kneeing him and they stopped the fight and started complaining. Street fights = no rules.
            And very true. Kimbo fought "Kimbo rules street/backyard fighting" for most of his fighting career.

Comment

Originally posted by aAgger View Post
              "Ali was 25% faster than Robinson, even though Ali was 45–50 pounds heavier."
              I seriously doubt that. You got any evidence for this claim? Robinson wasn't one of the fastest but could show speed when he wanted to.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Shavers View Post
                In a pure boxing-rules match, Ali obviously dominates Kimbo. But in a street fight, Kimbo beats Ali easy. You punch differently without gloves than you do with gloves. Plus, Kimbo knew enough MMA to beat no less a street fighter as Ken Shamrock.

RIP to both.
                You fool Shamrock is a OAP for **** sake and never ever put in the same paragraph Muhhammed Ali and Kimbo Slice. Biggest disrespect to the G.O.AT.

I take that you cannot fight whatsoever reason why you brought Kimbro

Doughnut

Comment

Working...
                X