Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather's IV injection (Master thread)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by embryo View Post
    EXACTLY! Holy crap these Floyd fans are really delusional and in severe denial. They are in their little Floyd bubble and don't realize a HUGE majority of the boxing world is putting an asterisk next to Floyds name and he will never be considered an all time great because of these FACTS.
    hahahaha. Keep dreaming

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Well at least you admit to not understanding all this. So then why are you defending without any knowledge of what dehydration is all about? It just adds the craziness of how Floyd fans have been handling this scandal.
      That is why I never get good points from the Floyd fans on this subject. All I hear are deflections or wise cracks.
      Actually there are any number of articles written about dehydration on the internet, I've read some of them, but that by no means makes me assh0le enough to come to this thread hurling accusations. That's the critical difference between myself and other posters, I don't try to act like a medical expert, a strength and conditioning coach or any of it. Why? Because it really make you look even dumber than I already strongly believe you to be.

I'm a boxing fan and I'm really sorry to have to burst your delusional bubble yet again, there is no "scandal." A scandal is something that requires a broad and very public outcry, I don't call 5 ******s in this thread qualify.

My "wise cracks" are not "deflections" but open ridicule of grown men that won't accept the reality of this situation and instead come here day after day stroking their swollen cvnts in agony. it looks really ****ing weird to be honest with you.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
      Since you asked, yes, I know about this subject and from what you just wrote, I know even more about Lance Armstrong and the sport of cycling.
      Enough to call yourself an expert? Because that's all I really want to hear from on issues like this, not blowhard novices.

Perhaps on this side of the pond Lance was seen the way you stated but the fact is that he was not that person. Also, where the sport is big, Lance was looked at differently as well. Lance had more than one investigation thrown at him and they always brought up that he must be on PEDs. Also, many fans thought that way.
      You're still not grasping simple concepts and you wonder why I ridicule you? No, "Lance" wasn't that person in actual life, but he was perceived to be it. Floyd has never had such a shiny coat of armor to protect him from the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. No, from as long as I can remember being a member on this site there has been a non-stop torrential down pouring of bad will towards Mayweather.

Talk about deflection, it's obvious some members hate Floyd for other reasons than PEDs, Justin Beiber, or the fact that he's laid hands on women. Based on some of the postings I've read, you'll never convince me that some of these cats are at this for pure reasons that have to do with exposing lawbreaking. You'll never persuade me that some of them aren't misogynistic and female abusers themselves, yet I have to endure the hypocrisy of high and mighty "anonymous" posters who have judged Mayweather unfit. The vitriol towards this guy has been to extreme.

Sorry, I disagree with you on Floyd not being investigated. Manny just checked the wrong box on a form and that was enough to bring about an investigation. There are 3 places where Floyd didn't correctly fill out that form. So if I can see the difference, I would hope that you can too, right? Or are you going to continue to deflect?
      Where's the investigation?

As for your Hauser comment, that is just more deflection from a Floyd fan. For 6 years, Floyd fans only needed the Floyd team to bring up that Manny is on PEDs and that was enough to believe. Now they have much more on Floyd yet they see nothing, know nothing .....?
      Are you 2 years old dude? So because accusations were made toward Manny in the buildup to the fight, now it's Floyd's turn even though no one that I can find is outraged? The fight happened, Floyd retired, it's over....

Objectively speaking, if you read and analyze what Hauser said, he brings up a lot of valid points that can be used as strong evidence. Maybe its because, as you admitted, you do not understand all this, but the evidence that has been presented thus far is very damaging. There is also Floyd/Ellerbe's video that can be used against Floyd.

So again, if that checkbox was enough to start an investigation, what is holding up the investigation on Floyd? Hmmmmm .....

Here is a beloved Lance Armstrong fan:

I can't use the word "objective" when it comes to Hauser's work, because it isn't, he has a huge conflict of interest that normal people haven't ignored. My sincere hope is that Floyd didn't do anything with "masking" PEDs or something. But the downside of boxing is that a number of fighters have weathered their so called PED "scandals" and have come back to lucrative boxing careers. Because no matter what boxing does, it'll never be squeaky clean or thought about as completely legit.

There's a real reason for that, so when someone is allegedly caught doing something tricky it isn't out of character with the checkered history of the sport. A lot outrage in boxing, fo reel....

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
        hahahaha. Keep dreaming
        It's just a matter of time.. when you would want to think it's just a dream so you can hide from it hehehe

Last edited by Spoon23; 10-25-2015, 01:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
          Actually there are any number of articles written about dehydration on the internet, I've read some of them, but that by no means makes me assh0le enough to come to this thread hurling accusations. That's the critical difference between myself and other posters, I don't try to act like a medical expert, a strength and conditioning coach or any of it. Why? Because it really make you look even dumber than I already strongly believe you to be.

I'm a boxing fan and I'm really sorry to have to burst your delusional bubble yet again, there is no "scandal." A scandal is something that requires a broad and very public outcry, I don't call 5 ******s in this thread qualify.

My "wise cracks" are not "deflections" but open ridicule of grown men that won't accept the reality of this situation and instead come here day after day stroking their swollen cvnts in agony. it looks really ****ing weird to be honest with you.

Enough to call yourself an expert? Because that's all I really want to hear from on issues like this, not blowhard novices.

You're still not grasping simple concepts and you wonder why I ridicule you? No, "Lance" wasn't that person in actual life, but he was perceived to be it. Floyd has never had such a shiny coat of armor to protect him from the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune. No, from as long as I can remember being a member on this site there has been a non-stop torrential down pouring of bad will towards Mayweather.

Talk about deflection, it's obvious some members hate Floyd for other reasons than PEDs, Justin Beiber, or the fact that he's laid hands on women. Based on some of the postings I've read, you'll never convince me that some of these cats are at this for pure reasons that have to do with exposing lawbreaking. You'll never persuade me that some of them aren't misogynistic and female abusers themselves, yet I have to endure the hypocrisy of high and mighty "anonymous" posters who have judged Mayweather unfit. The vitriol towards this guy has been to extreme.

Are you 2 years old dude? So because accusations were made toward Manny in the buildup to the fight, now it's Floyd's turn even though no one that I can find is outraged? The fight happened, Floyd retired, it's over....

I can't use the word "objective" when it comes to Hauser's work, because it isn't, he has a huge conflict of interest that normal people haven't ignored. My sincere hope is that Floyd didn't do anything with "masking" PEDs or something. But the downside of boxing is that a number of fighters have weathered their so called PED "scandals" and have come back to lucrative boxing careers. Because no matter what boxing does, it'll never be squeaky clean or thought about as completely legit.

There's a real reason for that, so when someone is allegedly caught doing something tricky it isn't out of character with the checkered history of the sport. A lot outrage in boxing, fo reel....
          Too much reality, too quickly. Hand out the helmets. They are goons need them. They will instinctively revert to Hauser, his article, Lance, just a matter of thine, beiber, bora bora. Just hand out the helmets.

LMAO

Not

Best Regards,
          Zaroku

Comment

• Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post

So you continue to say that you are ignorant on the subject yet you still put down others that say that they have more knowledge than you? Nice logic!

I know about Lance because I follow cycling and am still now, I very good cyclist myself. Being a cyclist that has done long endurance type rides often, I would think that makes me at least very knowledgeable on the subject. Add that I have many years experience in that sport and other sports adds to what I have stated. In one days workout, I can lose a lot of weight even though I am constantly trying to keep my body hydrated and fueled. So I have experience and can see BS a mile away!

Again, you must be a very casual cycling fan because true cycling fans knew that Lance was not beloved by everyone and he had his share of hate and was called a PEDs cheat for a very long time. You are just sensitive because you are a Floyd fan. Lance was accused for many years yet you can't handle a few months of this ....... and keep on saying "there is no scandal" even though this hit the news everywhere. It took a will and years to bring down Lance.

My point is that the same Floyd fans said Manny must be on PEDs with no evidence are now scratching there heads and acting all dumb with actual evidence. The same Floyd fans are even trying to distort facts and timelines. The same Floyd fans who just a few months ago wanted Manny to prove that he was in fact injured and wanted to see an MRI and a video of the surgery are not talking the same way with Floyd now. So Manny was guilty until Manny proved otherwise while same Floyd fans now want it the other way around for Floyd. Even though, the evidence is there for them to see .......

So again, sorry but its Floyd fans that are acting like 2 year olds who know nothing and pretend that they do.

Conflict of interest?
            You just need to analyze the evidence yourself. Its very sound. While on this subject, would you say that there is a conflict of interest since Floyd's side pays USADA so much money? Get ready for a Floyd fan deflecting in 3, 2, 1 ..... GO!

Comment

• its a pretty damning poll considering how many floyd fans are on this forum.

only 2 were willing to say that floyd was really trying to clean up the sport.

not sure why people are still here trying to say he did nothing wrong, he did lance's trick, flush out anything (besides the low T levels) that will raise a flag during drug testing..... because he was on peds.

Comment

• I think most Floyd fans don't care to vote in that poll (which would have more objective choices if it were to be taken seriously).

Floyd fans who come into this thread just enjoy the river of 48er tears. Keep crying, girls.

Comment

• Originally posted by RAV3N View Post
                  its a pretty damning poll considering how many floyd fans are on this forum.

only 2 were willing to say that floyd was really trying to clean up the sport.

not sure why people are still here trying to say he did nothing wrong, he did lance's trick, flush out anything (besides the low T levels) that will raise a flag during drug testing..... because he was on peds.
                  Welcome to the thread and enjoy floyd fanboys fudging themselves.

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                  I think most Floyd fans don't care to vote in that poll (which would have more objective choices if it were to be taken seriously).

Floyd fans who come into this thread just enjoy the river of 48er tears. Keep crying, girls.
                  Funny, I always thought the opposite. Floyd fanboys come here and go ape**** without a single proof he didn't cheat. There are red flag everywhere (including official medical results)

As I said, it's the opposite. WE are here eating our popcorn and watching you

Investigation? You know how much time it took to expose Lance Armstrong? There's no difference here. Lance also stated he was innocent.
                  History repeats itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by hardvibes View Post
                    Floyd fanboys come here and go ape**** without a single proof he didn't cheat. There are red flag everywhere (including official medical results)
                    Just so you know....as it was said more than 400 pages ago..you can't convince a jury of this ''proof'' nor a judge by just speculation. Ironically, a law degree dork writes the best fiction possible to create the suspense of disbelief, yet, nada...

Here's proof chimps can learn under human influence.

Comment

• Originally posted by SugarKaineHook View Post
                      Just so you know....as it was said more than 400 pages ago..you can't convince a jury of this ''proof'' nor a judge by just speculation. Ironically, a law degree dork writes the best fiction possible to create the suspense of disbelief, yet, nada...

Here's proof chimps can learn under human influence.

yet you still not learn anything.

you are fighting a lost cause.

it is just a matter of time.

and when that time comes and you are proven wrong.

you would consider yourself less than a chimp

Comment

Working...
                      X