No announcement yet.

my t mobile hotwspot will not let me on some sites plzz help

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my t mobile hotwspot will not let me on some sites plzz help

I have a t mobile hotspot got it since my internet n WiFi have been down for a month. Then I noticed that it would not under any circumstances that I have tried let me go on Facebook Google yahoo YouTube. Furthermore it will not load Netflix or iTunes and I am a big gta online fan and they say there will be a brand new update on Tuesday and I do not want to miss out can y'all plzz help me solve this issue.

Reading between the lines, you cant go to no ****0 sites right? lol

Just use a proxy

https://www.4everproxy.com/adult-proxy.php

You are welcome

Comment

na I can still look at **** I get on ur mammas page everyday she still doing the dildo shows facials n the donkey shows right cuz that's the main reason I get on her page. u stupid iimmatuer child

Comment

Originally posted by transportcd View Post
        na I can still look at **** I get on ur mammas page everyday she still doing the dildo shows facials n the donkey shows right cuz that's the main reason I get on her page. u stupid iimmatuer child

judging by this reply, i reckon you DO have problems looking at **** on your phone

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          judging by this reply, i reckon you DO have problems looking at **** on your phone
          Man!!! You try to do somebody a favour and look

The dude is seriously pent up

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
            Man!!! You try to do somebody a favour and look

The dude is seriously pent up

notice he hasn't replied? he probably took your advice, busted a nut and fell asleep

he shoulda at least given you green K...frustrated bastard

Comment

notice he hasn't replied? he probably took your advice, busted a nut and fell asleep

Already admitted to watching donkey shows so im guessing he's into some sick s**t. Probably punishing himself now so i will leave it at that lol

Comment

Comment

well I just moved this week and my cable isn't connected yet. Where can I watch the fights, ****, movies and tv through my phone?

Not so much movies and shows. I got showbox for that.

thanks to anyone that helps

Comment

no I just didn't reply b cuz I have a life n went out not waiting to see I hf I have reply I was just asking for help on a certain subject if u don't want to help and don't have anything to add then **** off from, my post

Comment

Working...
                    X