Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Sr "I didn't overtrain Hatton for the Pacquiao fight, he overtrained himself!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PBP View Post
    What does that have to do with Pacquiao vs. Hatton?
    Nothing! Nothing at all! Its all i had!

Comment

Usually i dont blame trainers for fighter's mistakes but this fully falls under the responsibility of a trainer

Comment

I wonder what Sr thinks of the new XXL Nachos?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
          I wonder what Sr thinks of the new XXL Nachos?
          Damn.

Floyd "The Joke Coach" Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
            isnt it the trainer job to keep his fighter under control and make sure he doesnt over train or peak too early. So kinda it was your fault, but no matter that cause Pacquaio was gonna KO him regardless.
            He said Hatton trained with somebody else at night. If that's true then what do you want Floyd to do? Tell Hatton what time he needs to go to bed? Even Roach said "I'm not Manny's mom" when he was asked about Pac doing things he disapproved of.

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
            utterly **** trainer.

working the pads with hatton using orthodox style instead of a southpaw stance during the pac fight.
            Roger does that with Floyd Jr and it has worked pretty good so far.

Comment

You can't pin it on Sr everyone that was in that camp should take some blame, i think some people cared more about backstabbing and playing mind games than actually training Hatton (Lee Beard). The person that takes the majority of blame though is Hatton himself, he should have decided who he wanted to train with when the problems first started and made the rest fall in to line or told them to leave.

Comment

this guy was a crack head who sold drugs to his own family. he'd say anything to have him on the spot light/ who gives a shit what this drug addict say (runs in the family)

Comment

That was a bad move by Hatton it just wasn't a good fit for him. Even though I thought Floyd Sr did a great job with De La Hoya and Bad Chad.

Comment

Floyd Sr. hasn't gotten many big name fighters since Pacquiao-Hatton. You're the trainer, the training is on the fighter, S&C (if there is one), AND the trainer. You're the main man, you run the show.

Comment

If they would've won together he would have gladly accepted the praise..... Don't know why he cant at least shoulder some of the blame

Comment

Working...
                      X