No announcement yet.

Deadlight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadlight

So I downloaded this Xbox Live Arcade title and it's awesome. It's like Old School Prince of Persia but in HD and with zombies.

I'm about to download the trial.

Never played the old prince of Persia games. Only the new one that came out for 360 a year or two ago. Only got it cause my friend said it's like assassins Creed.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
      I'm about to download the trial.

Never played the old prince of Persia games. Only the new one that came out for 360 a year or two ago. Only got it cause my friend said it's like assassins Creed.
      It's not like the Prince of Persia games on the PS2 or the 360. It's like the old fashioned Prince of Persia from the olden days.

Comment

I played the trial, it's actually very good. I really did like it. I might go get points next week to buy it.

Comment

i saw a preview for this game on G4 a few months ago but i couldn't remember the name of it, bout to download it

Comment

It's short, but I got all the achievements and everything. Great game.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              It's short, but I got all the achievements and everything. Great game.
              How many hours would you say? The last arcade game I bought was the Marvel vs Capcom. I think it was one or two summers ago.

Small Arms is a really shitty but fun game. It's like 400pts and plays sorta like Super Smash Bros but with animals instead.

Comment

Originally posted by RICH SPANIARD. View Post
                How many hours would you say? The last arcade game I bought was the Marvel vs Capcom. I think it was one or two summers ago.

Small Arms is a really shitty but fun game. It's like 400pts and plays sorta like Super Smash Bros but with animals instead.
                I spent about six hours or so on it to get all the achievements.

Comment

Working...
                X