Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most unjustly hated boxer here on Boxingscene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by (ROY) View Post
    i agree with other guys on marquez he gets hated on whenever someone mentions his name
    For being gay and drinking piss, not for his boxing game.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
      I'm probably the only one here, but I'll say Cintron. I don't think he jumped out on purpose and it's not Cintron's fault he got a Draw against Martinez.
      I think Cintron is a very talented bum. YOu know he jumped. I dont think he's scared just a wack job.

Comment

• Canelo looks about as great as a 20 year old boxer could possible look. Yet people want to compare him to guys 5-10 years older who at 20 couldn't hold Canelo's jock.

Comment

• Originally posted by SCtrojansbaby View Post
          Canelo looks about as great as a 20 year old boxer could possible look. Yet people want to compare him to guys 5-10 years older who at 20 couldn't hold Canelo's jock.
          Im guilty of being critical of him when people overrate him. There are many that were much better at 20. He's champ now no turning back.

Comment

• Id go with Cotto for no reason. Dudes a warrior!!!!!! If Floyd had half his heart he could be great instead of protecting his " 0 ".

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Fantastic View Post
              Awww poooor baby. What you want me to do? Be like you?

Ok I'll play your game.

Me: Cotto fights everyone from 147 to 154.

Fan: Who has he fought at 154 so far.

Me: The great Foreman and Mayorga.

Fan: Didn't Foreman get injured and Mayorga has hardly fought in the last couple of years?

Me: Foreman was undefeated and had a killer knockout ratio of like 25%. Mayorga is a future HOF(lol).

LMAO. Really, tough guys sending red K's. You dont feel embarrassed when you do that?

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                I love Zags but he is kinda cocky so I get it. Plus he showed out on Roy and you know thats "unforgiveable"
                Roy got what he deserved. He'd been doing that to people for years. Karma.

Comment

• Originally posted by PED User View Post
                  Well pretty much every fighter of note probably gets unjust hate and also unjust credit.

One fighter in recent years who gets bashed too much is Ricky Hatton.

Oh the shame of losing to those two talentless bums, Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather.
                  Yeah I don't get why they hate Hatton, he lost and got KO'ed only coz he beat his face and body just before he went inside the ring with those talentless bums (see my sig)

Comment

• This thread reads more like, "Who I think should be praised more", and not who gets dissed unfairly the most.

Cotto or Martinez? You dumbasses really think they are the most hated on? Cotto? Ridiculous.

Floyd gets a lot of love and hate, and the other boxers that people hate on, whether rightly or not, is Berto, Ortiz, and Khan.

Hell people here were saying its wrong for Khan to fight JMM, its too easy they said, an old shot fighter, even though hes still top ten p4p.

Comment

• Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      anyone who hates on hopkins should be awarded a medal of valor...
                      only if they cool and funny as you...at least ya B.Hop disses be funny....some dudes just repeat the same ol' corny criticisms

Comment

Working...
                      X