Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi: Fans Won't Watch Mayweather-Pacquiao 2? Bull****!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Former two division world champion Paulie Malignaggi is fully expecting a potential rematch between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao to be a big hit with casual and hardcore fans of the sport. The possibility of a rematch broke last weekend, when both boxers posted a video to social media - which showed them speaking to each other at a concert event in Tokyo.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    It will crack 2m PPV buys with NO marketing.

If they market and sell it, expect 3m+ PPV buys.

Comment

Mayweather pac and mayweather mcgreggor both did over 4 million.

Numbers will probably go down but this atleast breaks 2 million and probably 3 million. They will make more fighting each other than anyone else. They would actually sell more fighting each other than if they fought spence or crawford and there is less risk there to their legacy.

Comment

I'll watch the fight but I would rather see and Mayweather vs canelo rematch.

Comment

At least a million buys just off of name alone.
          But nowhere near the robbery they pulled the first time.
          They should have did an immediate rematch and a third fight.
          They would probably both be another 200 to 400 million richer.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
            Ill watch it if fáglignaggi isn't working it. Imho hes flamingly gay for mayweather & hes such a biased dbag he makes Jim Lampley look like a great commentator.

I honestly can't figure out why showtime is stupid enough to keep giving this dīkblower a forum to spread his b s.
            Paulie is a great commentator but his dislike for Canelo is on a different level I have never seen on a analyst. Never seen a person so animated and thick eyebrows moving across my television screen when he attempts to justify why the Canelo vs GGG2 was a robbery. Not to mention over a year has passed and he is still talking about Conor McGregor and arguing with Fans that don’t even know who he is. Apart from that I like him

Comment

Paulie is right again. People would tune in and watch the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
                I'll watch the fight but I would rather see and Mayweather vs canelo rematch.
                He is too old for Canelo now and too small. I actually really rate Canelo. I slept on his skills prior to the fight Saturday. However I will still say the closest I have seen Canelo looking like he can potentially be stopped in a fight was against Mayweather. He was outclassed. Mayweather made him look like Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Paulie is a great commentator but his dislike for Canelo is on a different level I have never seen on a analyst. Never seen a person so animated and thick eyebrows moving across my television screen when he attempts to justify why the Canelo vs GGG2 was a robbery. Not to mention over a year has passed and he is still talking about Conor McGregor and arguing with Fans that don’t even know who he is. Apart from that I like him
                  Those reasons are enough for me to not stand listening to him,hes a washed up average fighter whom has a huge chip on his shoulder & he constantly shîts all over certain fighters while gushing over others constantly. I think he belongs in a jersey shore reality show along with kahn rather than commentating on boxing, if he wasn't so biased I'd still not be able to stand him because he acts like a guido dbag whos jealous of other fighters/angry hes rubbish at pro boxing..

I will concede that sometimes he sounds knowledgeable when hes gushing over a fighter he likes,but if their not who he likes he turns into lampley.
                  Last edited by kushking; 09-21-2018, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by kushking View Post
                    Those reasons are enough for me to not stand listening to him,hes a washed up average fighter whom has a huge chip on his shoulder & he constantly shîts all over certain fighters while gushing over others constantly. I think he belongs in a jersey shore reality show along with kahn rather than commentating on boxing, if he wasn't so biased I'd still not be able to stand him because he acts like a guido dbag whos jealous of other fighters/angry hes rubbish at pro boxing..

I will concede that sometimes he sounds knowledgeable when hes gushing over a fighter he likes,but if their not who he likes he turns into lampley.
                    Lololololol

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                      Don't think you read correctly bro. He was making the point that if it does happen people will still tune in to watch, regardless of those saying that they won't support it.
                      The Title is misleading.

Comment

Working...
                      X