Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 weeks later after the Pianeta fight, no Wilder vs Fury fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not hating or whatever, but I don't think this fight happens this year or even next for Fury. Call me cynical but I see an injury taking place (Fury) which allows the other guy (Wilder) to sign up for another fight, and while that fight is in contract Fury's 'injury' gets better and he takes another fight because he may as well while Wilder is fighting someone else too.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
      Every day that passes means less and less time to promote the fight.
      Just means the more likely it is to land in December.

But I see Usyk/Bellew may be off? If so, possibly because Wilder/Fury is set to take place that day or the following week?

Comment

I love that you guys have confidence in these two clowns, but again, they are not keeping their word. First the fight was to be announced the following week after the Pianeta fight, then the next week, and now next week again. I remember saying that the Klitschko vs Fury 2 fight wouldn't go ahead and I got slammed on here...until it didn't hahah. I'm getting the same thing here especially when Fury said he'd like to have one more fight before the Wilder fight. Translation; I'm going to fake another injury to get out of this one hahah
        Last edited by Tyistall; 09-05-2018, 09:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
          And you guys still believe everything these two clowns say. One guy only fights bums and the other one is good for getting out of fights with a fake injury. Both talk a lot of trash (mostly against AJ) but they are both good for not backing it up. Fury doesn't even have a boxing license for New York OR Las Vegas yet and the proposed fight is just 10 weeks away. What happened to "this fight was so easy to make" and "it's 99.9% done"? What happened to Wilder not fighting AJ because there was "no venue and no date" but he has neither for the Fury fight? Now they are saying it will be announced "next week" again but tell me, do you guys STILL believe them????
          They're making the announcement next week in Vegas to piggyback off the Canelo-GGG fight in Vegas. Smart strategy since so many media will already be there and they don't have to make a trip to NY this week then another trip to Vegas next week.

This is what I said Oscar should've done last year at the May-McGregor fight week in Vegas. Instead of hating on the fight he should've been there selling the Canelo-GGG fight

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            They're making the announcement next week in Vegas to piggyback off the Canelo-GGG fight in Vegas. Smart strategy since so many media will already be there and they don't have to make a trip to NY this week then another trip to Vegas next week.

This is what I said Oscar should've done last year at the May-McGregor fight week in Vegas. Instead of hating on the fight he should've been there selling the Canelo-GGG fight
            I don't see how that makes sense promotional wise. The announcement will be completely overshadowed by Canelo vs GGG.

Comment

Next week.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                I don't see how that makes sense promotional wise. The announcement will be completely overshadowed by Canelo vs GGG.
                I explained the purpose of doing it in Vegas in my post that you just quoted. Someone on the first page also explained why they'd announce it in Vegas. I don't see how your response to me makes any sense.

Comment

So, the supposed "fight of the year at heavyweight" needs to piggyback on a middleweight fight?? Again, that makes sense to you guys? Also, did Wilder or Fury's team tell you themselves that it would be next week? Or are we just believing what is being put out there again? Because it's the third week in a row that they are going to "announce" the fight haha

Comment

Also, for all of you guys saying that Wilder is the hardest hitting heavyweight now or ever, please google Evgeny Romanov vs Wilder. Then watch Wilder sparring Haye. This dude will get smashed if he ever gets the balls to sign a contract against Joshua hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Tyistall View Post
                      And you guys still believe everything these two clowns say.
                      If the fight is in Vegas, makes sense to announce it next week while the press is already in town covering the Canelo fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X