Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

White woman in Brooklyn calls police on black woman for sheltering from the rain

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you guys read the comments in the vid? "She looks like Screech from Saved by the Bell!" lmao

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
      well you cant just stand in front of peoples doors..
      Pretty much this. It was certainly a dick move on the woman's part, but at the end of the day she was in the right as far as the law is concerned. Assuming NY still recognizes property rights lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
        It’s a bit sci-fi though. I actually think there was a fictional program about it. People would upload videos to the master file and people would down vote someone and if they got X amount of votes they’d be executed. I think it was on The Orville or summat.

Black Mirror have done similar.

I find it a bit freaky. In my experience 1/4 people is a complete arsehole - that’s all people.

It’s that ganging up mentality that stuff like this brings. People will end up topping themselves over stuff like this or getting hurt. I mean what happened there really? You say bigoted racist like it’s a
        Fact. I saw one petty shrew kicking another weirdo off her doorstep.

Yes, it was the Orville, great tv. Everyone nowadays has a video camera in their pocket.

If it was about just kicking her off the doorstep, why was she trying to stop her from leaving?

Comment

Im going to give you Red K when I get the chance for false advertisement.

Comment

Originally posted by Zero Delay View Post
            Yes, it was the Orville, great tv. Everyone nowadays has a video camera in their pocket.

If it was about just kicking her off the doorstep, why was she trying to stop her from leaving?
            No idea!

But she does look like like Screech from Saved by the bell to be fair

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
              No idea!

But she does look like like Screech from Saved by the bell to be fair

.......Coked up!

Comment

Arabella Torres. Good WASP name that.

Comment

She did the right thing.

Those people scare me

Comment

Yea...Fcking Junkie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      Lmao,, “white”???

Zero delay a race baiter, and they wonder why the lounge is ****ing dead

The woman is white in colour, don't the yanks have that 1 drop rule?

Comment

Working...
                      X