No announcement yet.

SICK yank Thug knocks out poor pregnant women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
    I'd phuck this thug up if he dared try this on me.. that's how us Brits roll..

You best believe son

Don't let me see you on the mean streets of Oldham

I will show you who's poppin
    Me and you are close enough to throw hands. Good job i like you.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
      No English gent would do this

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        It is different then. Seriously.

Dream Merchants sig is a perfect example. Bieber gets arrested several times, gets a DUI.....he's just a young kid who can't handle fame. That politician threatens to throw someone off of a balcony or whatever, he just behaved terribly and was inappropriate. Richard Sherman talks aggressively to a reporter saying that Crabtree is a sorry receiver, he's a THUG......

I usually don't look for racism, and not saying TS is one at all because I don't know.....but my experience with the world THUG from white people has been this.....

THUG has basically become the acceptable way for someone to be a racist toward black people. At least in this country.
        I wouldn't describe someone like that little punk ***** Bieber as a thug, a thug is a more vicious cruel violent rough and tough type of criminal. The guy in the video is a good example. But yeah I understand your point about unfair racist labeling.

Comment

It is different then. Seriously.

Dream Merchants sig is a perfect example. Bieber gets arrested several times, gets a DUI.....he's just a young kid who can't handle fame. That politician threatens to throw someone off of a balcony or whatever, he just behaved terribly and was inappropriate. Richard Sherman talks aggressively to a reporter saying that Crabtree is a sorry receiver, he's a THUG......

I usually don't look for racism, and not saying TS is one at all because I don't know.....but my experience with the world THUG from white people has been this.....

THUG has basically become the acceptable way for someone to be a racist toward black people. At least in this country.
          But black rappers regularly describe themselves as 'thugs'. Look at Tupac, with 'THUG LIFE' tattooed across his stomach. Are they all racist?

Comment

A guy said "n gger"should be whipped and your still talking about the use of the word thug

Here in England a "sick thug" would describe the video in the opening post perfectly

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
            Was she pregnant ?

Comment

This guy is a ****ing piece of ****, but would you being using THUG had he been white????

I highly doubt it
              Actually, yeah, a lot of people would call him a thug. Just as a lot of people call white cops 'thugs with badges'.

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
                Actually, yeah, a lot of people would call him a thug. Just as a lot of people call white cops 'thugs with badges'.
                pigs with blankets is what we call 'um around these parts.

Comment

Too bad nj gun laws are so strict and your only option is literally take it or run away, and you have to find your ways around them, but everyone who works at a store carries large amounts of cash or pretty much has a valid reason to and isnt crazy should be able to carry.

Especially if they cant defend themselves, and when you are attacked by surprise you rarely have much of a chance, but you should have a right to protect your own life. My fking state loves criminals and law abiding citizens are never allowed to carry. I bet after this pregnant lady got laid out and was in that corner she could have used having a 9mm beretta tucked away in her pants she was lucky the guy didn't do more, but being forced to lay your lives in the hands of someone like that,and hope they spare it is not something ill ever do if i can help it.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    A guy said "n gger"should be whipped and your still talking about the use of the word thug
                    We all know he said ******. Cute try, though.

Comment

All Africans aren't Idi Amin. All English aren't Jack the Ripper. All Americans aren't this guy...the only perpetuating of a stereotype that may be true is a Polish guy ensinuating that stereotypes are true.

Comment

Working...
                      X