X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Liverpool haters right now be like...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      I am surprised you are posting Roy and haven't been swept up in a typhoon consisting of your own ejaculate.

I wondered how you would be if Liverpool actually were good.
      This is nothing to be overexcited about.

This is to be expected.

This is where we should be.

Spanking bummy teams like Southampton, Man City and Chelsea is what we should be doing for fun.

A wise man once said...spread the word, the top dogs are back in full effect.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
        ****ty Europa League?

Well let's ask Maradona what he thinks about that.

The way he's cradling it like a new born baby tells me he doesn't think it's just a ****ty Europa League.

But who cares if Maradona rated it as his favourite trophy he ever won, Sparked26 of Boxingscene forums thinks it's a ****ty cup.
        Europa league is a bit ****ty, the benefit for me is that kids get game time. And I get to watch more Liverpool games. That said I'd still like to see us have a good go at it.

Joao Carlos Teixiera needs to be registered for it in Jan, the boy needs games he's ready for the first team. Lovren, Allen, Origi all had stormers, amazing what Klopps done in a short space of time.

Comment

• Liverpool took Southampton to the shed.

It's not Real or something but still, Klopp has turned them around and on the upswing.

Comment

• Not going to be bitter about Liverpool they are undressing good teams here with tbh not particularly special players.

To get a team to over perform to the level they have is something else. But then they still got done at home against Pards. But objectively speaking they have produced the best performances for me in smashing City and Soton. I'd include Chelsea but Chelsea are horrible. Will probably lose to Bournemouth.

Comment

• It's called "the Harry Redknapp effect".

Take over a club who are under-performing horribly and gee them up to get a few shock results against bigger clubs.

Get them back to an adequate position whereby you are hailed as a messiah when actually you're just performing on par with what should be expected.

Comment

• Napoli are sitting at the top of the league lads

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
                  Napoli are sitting at the top of the league lads
                  Higuain is doing his best Maradona impression with Napoli. To bad he cant do it with Argentina.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joey_Torreo View Post
                    Napoli are sitting at the top of the league lads
                    yeah..... and at the end of this season they wil fight tooth and nail with lazio or fiorentina for third place while juve making history with their fifth scudetto in a row.

Comment

• Stud.

Comment

Working...
                      X