No announcement yet.

Can non-threshold susbtances have threshold type tests

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    I have 175+ pages that say that you are too scared to actually accept and go ahead with the challenge!

I HAVE 1 POSTS THAT PROVES YOU BOWED DOWN TO ME, BlTCH.

Originally posted by travestyny
    I'M GIVING YOU ONE MORE CHANCE PVSSY. I'VE SAID TWICE NOW THAT I ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE. IF YOU DON'T ACCEPT THE NEXT TIME, I WILL CLOWN YOU HARD AS FVVCK FOR THE REST OF YOUR TIME HERE.

ACCEPT YOUR CHALLENGE ADP. LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
    the win is not really that important.
    LMAOOOOOOOOOOO. I OWN YOUR SOUL.

Comment

• OH, AND NOT ONLY DID YOU DUCK YOUR OWN CHALLENGE. I HAVE ANOTHER POST THAT PROVES I OWN YOUR SOUL, DUCKY.

ADP CLAIMS HE SHOULD HAVE WON, BUT HE WON'T EVEN MENTION THE WORD REMATCH. I WONDER WHY.

OH, THAT'S RIGHT. BECAUSE HE'S MY BlTCH. LMAOOOO

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• See, the DUCK is scared of the challenge of this thread!

RUN DUCK RUN!!!!

via GIPHY

Comment

• Ohhhh???? So you want a rematch? Or do you not want to challenge the massacre that took place here...AFTER YOU DUCKED OUR OWN CHALLENGE ?

4-0!!!!!!

Comment

• THIS IS WHY ADP DIDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHO LIED AND CHEATED

Original Topic of Our Past Debate
            Originally posted by travestyny
            Topic: Is EPO tested for as a threshold substance by WADA labs?

Statements ADP Tried to squirm out of

So if GC/MS or whatever measures EPO values below a threshold, as an example, due to a 6 hour delay and drinking fluids plus an IV that diluted the urine sample just enough.
            b) I already showed you that its possible that the SG can go back up before the concentration of the PED comes back up. In threshold substances, this is important!!!

b) Threshold substances, there can be traces but the delay and dilution will drive down the numbers
            Similar with EPO .... they may have a suspicious result but still state it as negative. You said that if there is any EPO, it will be flagged as positive. EPO like I said and now you know, its produced naturally in the body.
            You can dilute by way of an IV yet pass the sg test and still produce a count that is below the threshold allowed for certain substances.

COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT:

rEPO is not a “threshold substance”
            WADA THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES:

OOOPS!

LMAOOOOOO. Stupidddddddddd!

YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY WAS DESTROYED!

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              THIS IS WHY ADP DIDN'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT WHO LIED AND CHEATED

Original Topic of Our Past Debate

Statements ADP Tried to squirm out of

COURT OF ARBITRATION FOR SPORT:

WADA THRESHOLD SUBSTANCES:

OOOPS!

[CENTER]LMAOOOOOO. Stupidddddddddd!

YOUR CONSPIRACY THEORY WAS DESTROYED!
              I explained it to DUCKY but he is still STUCK ON STUPID!

and that is why he is DUCKING THIS CHALLENGE!!!

I saw that list BEFORE the challenge DUCKY! Right DUCKY?

I explained to you that there is a difference between that list and what I was talking about. There can still be a threshold type test without it being on that list of threshold substances! That is what I meant and you know that. If you didn't by now then you are one DUMB QUACK!!!!

Even in the debate,
              1) you AGREED to that debate BUT like these current 175+ pages, YOU DUCKED from the challenge
              2) and backtracked on your initial statements!

SCOPE:
              "Does or can there be threshold test"

"example: 4/1 Ratio (T/E) test"

and more

DUCKY: "I'm fine with that"
              "There are no thresholds, no ratios, scores, …. none of that"

Then came 100 pages of backtracking …..

THIS TIME, YOU NEEDED TO AGREE TO THE ACTUAL TOPIC/SCOPE and YOU QUACKED every time by either DUCKING to a different challenge or pretending to accept but if one read your post's fine print, one would realize that the LIAR and CHEATER is Travestyny, the DUCK!!!

FINALLY, WADA/USADA disagrees with you on all counts!

WHY THE IV RULE?

To protect clean sport and athlete health and safety. It is a fact that IVs can be used to change blood test results (such as hematocrit where EPO or blood doping is being used), mask urine test results (by dilution) or by administering prohibited substances in a way that will more quickly be cleared from the body in order to beat an anti-doping test.
              Some reports suggest that administration of IV infusions, including dietary supplement and vitamin c0cktails, are being provided to athletes for recuperation, recovery or lifestyle reasons.

This medical practice is prohibited at all times without prior TUE approval.

In summary,
              this DUCK, said that only threshold substances can be tested by way of threshold type tests. I disagreed with him! DUCKY CANNOT get himself to agree to the challenge so he needs to DEFLECT!

Comment

• So what you're saying is after I challenged you, you completely ducked the challenge because you already knew your conspiracy theory was destroyed, right bltch.

That was easy. Look how fvvcking stupid you are

Similar with EPO .... they may have a suspicious result but still state it as negative. You said that if there is any EPO, it will be flagged as positive. EPO like I said and now you know, its produced naturally in the body.

Yes, that's right idiot. If they find EPO in the test, then it's a positive. I think you know that now, don't you?

STUPIDDDDDDD!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
                  SCOPE:
                  "Does or can there be threshold test"
                  Oh yea, that's right. Still keeping up with this lie, huh? And it had nothing to do with the Mayweather IV at all either. LMAO. I love that I beat the shlt out of you so much that you have to result in lying!! Since you ducked your own challenge, how about a challenge where we single out the scope of our debate, son. I'll show the evidence that this was not the scope. If I fail, I take a permanent ban. If I prove it wasn't the scope, you take a permanent ban.

Bow down pvssy. It's over.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    Yes, that's right idiot. If they find EPO in the test, then it's a positive. I think you know that now, don't you?

STUPIDDDDDDD!

DEFLECTOR, does NOT respond to my post which he knows that even recently he said that EPO has not and CANNOT have ever had threshold type tests! BUT now is DUCKING this challenge!

As for your post:
                    You DUCKING DUMBO, EPO IS naturally produced in the body. Synthetic EPO is NOT produced in the body!

The 2 are similar in many ways and when looking at results, there can be ambiguity. It is NOT straight forward where one can get the result where there is a quantifiable amount of synthetic EPO or that there is no amount quantified. At times, the test results can look suspicious but the tester will not conclude it as a positive for rEPO.

You on the other hand have said there is an image and that is it! WRONG! There is more to it than that. There IS SCIENCE involved! It is complex and there can be mistakes made along the way including determining the result as postive or negative!

Making this mistake before is acceptable. You still making these mistakes at this point in time is NOT! Especially when you call the other person names and YOU, the DUCK, is WRONG!!!

STUPID is interpreting that every EXPERT who called an EPO test a threshold type test is wrong and you are right! Now you are no longer confident once I challenged you on this, DUCKY!!!!

CHALLENGE IS ON!

.... BUT we are dealing with DUCKY the QUACK!

Deal with the TRUTH! YOU are SCARED!!!!

Comment

• ADP COMPARING EPO TESTING TO CUPS OF ORANGE JUICE

Its simple. You have less than sufficient ... maybe half a glass of orange juice and you add a glass of water with a bit of orange mixed in. Do you have more or less concentration of orange juice?

Ok now pretend that is PEDs. One with potentially just above the threshold levels mixed in with urine sample that is below the threshold level and voila!! Invalid test!
                      Jesus Christ, you are a moron!

STUPIDDDDDDD!

Comment

Working...
                      X